Habanos World Day

Register up.  we might have a FOH Zoom interactive depending on the event lineup. ;)

HabanosWorldDays.jpeg

For the first time, the Festival del Habano, which the current health situation has made impossible to organize in Havana, will be celebrated with a multimedia format through a dedicated platform, which will give all fans the opportunity to participate in a virtual and interactive experience: the Habanos World Days.

Habanos S.A. has created a portal where it will be possible to attend a rich program dedicated to the world of Habanos from 4 to 6 May. Click the following link to get to the free registration:

https://www.habanosworlddays.com

• Like 3

Is it free or charge to joining there? If yes, I'm definitely joining for sure, since I've always wanted to attend HSA Festival 😄

I registered there and hopefully it's gonna be a joyful ride 😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Thanks, registered, hope they send me my favourite cohiba so we can join in the virtual herf 😆

right, so should I select the 66 or the GR....? 💭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Thanks, registered, hope they send me my favourite cohiba so we can join in the virtual herf 😆

Well, I thought they just asked me about favorite Cohiba, so I picked CORO based on my few Cohiba experiences (only had CORO, Siglo II, and Maduro 5 Genios so far). I should pick Lancero or other pricey Cohibas instead LOL 🤣.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Meklown said:

right, so should I select the 66 or the GR....? 💭

I went 66 ;)

14 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Well, I thought they just asked me about favorite Cohiba, so I picked CORO based on my few Cohiba experiences (only had CORO, Siglo II, and Maduro 5 Genios so far). I should pick Lancero or other pricey Cohibas instead LOL 🤣.

I covered my bases and went expensive LOL!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PurosyVino said:

Registered.  I heard they're mailing out BHK58's...

That would be interesting if they're going to send some samples of BHK58 to us, since I'll be the only person who actually tested BHK58 as an average CC aficionado in Korea.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ryan said:

I hope they don't mail out the dinners.

Maybe flying them out and exposing them to freezing temps and higher UV exposure would make them less lethal and add some flavour?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Set up a place setting with 9 glasses of different shapes. Leave all of them empty for the duration of the meal.

First course, cold soup of a mystery vegetable and no seasoning.

Main course, the cheapest cut of meat you can find (source animal doesn't matter) raw on one half, grey on the other, separated by a generous strip of sinew, with a side of a tiny yellow tomato (leave stalk on for garnish).

Dessert, chocolate mousse mixed with cigar ash and raspberry coulis (important: use battery acid as a base for the coulis).

During the meal send someone out with some money to bring you back two warm beers. (repeat 4 - 8 times).

At the end of the meal, leave an expensive bottle of rum in the middle of the table and watch somebody steal it.

At 2 am go to a late night place and order a pizza.

"It's just like being there!"

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.cigarjournal.com/habanos-s-a-releases-official-program-of-the-habanos-world-days/

HABANOS S.A. RELEASES OFFICIAL PROGRAM OF THE HABANOS WORLD DAYS

Alexandre Avellar

Since its creation, the Habanos Festival is the most expected cigar event in the world. It is an opportunity for professionals and cigar enthusiasts to gather together to learn more about the production processes of the Habanos cigars and to check in the first hand the company’s new releases for the year.

Created in 1999 the event has had 22 yearly editions but in 2021, due to the COVID situation, the 23rd edition had to be cancelled.

But 2021 is a special year because the Cohiba, one of the most XXXX cigar brands in the world, celebrates its 55th anniversary. And to celebrate the date, Habanos S.A. prepared an online festival, the Habanos World Days, from May 4th to 6th. On the positive side, this will be an opportunity tfor more people to attend the virtual activities and have to get an idea of the Habanos Festival.

Inscriptions can be made at the official website (www.habanosworlddays.com).

Here is the complete program:

May 4th

2p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: Habanos S.A. Co-presidents welcome you. Discover the Cohiba Year and the main product launches for 2021.

2:45p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos World Challenge: Show what you know and win a fantastic prize. Let the challenge begin!

3p.m. (Madrid time) – Opening of the Virtual Trade Show: Exhibitors from all over the world and Habanos S.A. have something to show you. Come visit them.

3p.m. (Madrid time) –  Press conference: For accredited press only.

4p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: Presentation of the Dupont Articles: A luxurious contribution to the 55th Cohiba’s Anniversary.

4:30p.m. (Madrid time) – Pairing: Cohiba Behike and Havana Club Maximo pairing by “Mastro de Maestros” Habanosommelier Juan Jesús Machin (Cuba).

May 5h

2p.m. (Madrid time) – 360º Videos: Virtual visit to plantations and factories, an all-round experience.

2p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos World Challenge: Are you the most knowledgeable about Cohiba in the world? Prove it! Continue the challenge.

2:30p.m. (Madrid time) – Conference: “Cohiba, a success story”

3:30p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: 2021 product launch.

4p.m. (Madrid time) – Pairing: Cohiba Robustos and Havana Club 15 years Pairing by Manuela Romeralo (Spain), first female Habanosommelier Contest winner.

5p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: Presentation Zenith Cohiba 55th anniversary watch.

May 6h

2p.m. (Madrid time) – 360º Videos: Virtual visit to La Casa del Habano and Cohiba Atmosphere, an all-round experience.

2:30p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: 2021 product launch.

3p.m. (Madrid time) – Pairing: Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and Cognac Martell Cohiba pairing by Darlin López Aguilar, Habanos Sommelier and Habanos World Challenge finalist.

4p.m. (Madrid time) – Pairing: Cohiba Esplendidos and Havana Club Tributo 2021 pairing by Darius Namdar (United Kingdom), Habanos Sommelier Contest winner 2018.

5p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos World Challenge: Discover the winners!

5:30p.m. (Madrid time) – Habanos Premier: 2020 Habanos Award Nominees. Official farewell by Habanos S.A. Co-presidents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1