Images From FOH Emails Not Showing up in my Yahoo email

BlueClaw

When an FOH is posted I receive an email and if there was an image embedded I would also receive that embedded image. However, I now get FOH emails but no images are displaying. I'm specifically referring to the 24:24 emails that has images of the sticks up for sale. I get the email but no images are displayed.  I checked my Yahoo mail setting and according to what I read on Google I have the correct settings. Does anyone know if there is a FOH setting that I need to tweak? thank you in advance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/3/2021 at 8:24 AM, BlueClaw said:

When an FOH is posted I receive an email and if there was an image embedded I would also receive that embedded image. However, I now get FOH emails but no images are displaying. I'm specifically referring to the 24:24 emails that has images of the sticks up for sale. I get the email but no images are displayed.  I checked my Yahoo mail setting and according to what I read on Google I have the correct settings. Does anyone know if there is a FOH setting that I need to tweak? thank you in advance

Let me have a look into this. Can you please PM me a screenshot of the email you receive?

Cheers,

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MoeFOH said:

I believe this was fully rectified for BlueClaw. Are you not seeing the images, Bijan?

Oh sorry, I just noticed it was fixed today. Not sure when/if mine was broken and when it got fixed (I think I did notice a lack of images at one point). Just wanted to update the thread.

I rely on the emails mainly as a notification system and not to read the posts, so it wasn't a big problem for me either way.

• Thanks 1