Howdy from deep (deep) west Texas!

Meesterjojo

Howdy! I reckon I've been creepin around here for sometime and finally decided to join in the chatter. And decided to place my first order here as well.

I started smoking cigars back in 1991 with a local shops homerolls then went through everything they had at the local Dunhill store in Houston. Found Paul Garmirian cigars and fell in love.

Later I moved to NYC and remember visiting the Nat Sherman store a lot. Briefly into cigarettes as they had these boutique pop-up cigarette lounges that would hand roll custom blends. Then into pipes and cigars.

Became a registered nurse, had to stop smoking, and got back into cigars last year. Cubans last year as well. I've found I don't enjoy a lot of newer brands that have popped up. I prefer my old Fuentes, Ashton, padrons along with the Cubans I keep on hand. Keeps things simple I reckon.

Sorry, I ramble. 

• Like 3

Welcome. I hear you...only boxes of NC I have remaining are those older Ashtons and Padrons and I still like to mix them in from time to time. Appreciate them and the CCs more with the mix.

Welcome to FOH, enjoy and share.