SAN CRISTÓBAL DE LA HABANA HARIMAU MALAYA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it will be interesting to see how they price these. I will know next week as there is a decent shiment coming in.  SAN CRISTÓBAL DE LA HABANA HARIMAU MALAYA Boxes of 10.  130mm x 55 

True, but we're asleep when 24:24 is posted. 🤪

Same here @LLC! I like Corona Gorda, Slim Panetela and other skinnies over monstrous donkey dick CCs.

Lovely looking outer box. And I love SCdLH.. Too bad that it's a Montesco or I would have been all over these. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gojira said:

Lovely looking outer box. And I love SCdLH.. Too bad that it's a Montesco or I would have been all over these. 😏

Not my favourite size by a long way. 

They would have been buoyed by the  Ramon Allones Silver Jubilee sales  and thought "Give the punters what they want"

• Like 2

Just now, El Presidente said:

Not my favourite size by a long way. 

They would have been buoyed by the  Ramon Allones Silver Jubilee sales  and thought "Give the punters what they want"

I agree. And the Montesco has been a popular size for a few years now.

I was curious about the Silver Jubilee and got a quarter box to try them out. Smoked one which was pretty good, would have bought a box after trying it if it hadn't been a Montesco. 🤣

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Hoepssa said:

Too Bad I hate Montesco. It means 'Malaysian Tiger', not bad a name, and packed like Bushido (ex Asia RE ).

It means Malayan Tiger, not Malaysian Tiger.

By not considering the political landscape of Malaysia, PCC has just pissed off 2/3rds of the country.

Given my love for HU Mag 54’s I’d give the size a shot, but I’d prefer to do without the price of the fancy packaging. 

Not my size cigar and quite high price for a Montesco from SCDH .

I'v been informed MYR 2300 for a box of 10 = Euro 467

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Why does everyone hate monteseco so much ? LOL I really don’t mind it at all especially when the blend is delivering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At any given time there is seemingly a maximum acceptable RG, and anything one above that is an insult to good taste.

Currently 52 (Edmundo) or 54 (PSE2) are acceptable and 55 (Montesco) or 56 (Rio Seco) are jawbreakers. 😂

I don't understand it either 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

But yea, the price is a total joke ........hell, a lot of prices are a total joke ....just look around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my main objection to larger RG cigars, the price, seems like there's a big premium. Look at the price for Rio Seco a lot of the time... Thankfully FOH usually has reasonable prices on them.