SAN CRISTÓBAL DE LA HABANA HARIMAU MALAYA


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it will be interesting to see how they price these. I will know next week as there is a decent shiment coming in.  SAN CRISTÓBAL DE LA HABANA HARIMAU MALAYA Boxes of 10.  130mm x 55 

True, but we're asleep when 24:24 is posted. 🤪

Same here @LLC! I like Corona Gorda, Slim Panetela and other skinnies over monstrous donkey dick CCs.

Lovely looking outer box. And I love SCdLH.. Too bad that it's a Montesco or I would have been all over these. 😏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miner said:

Malasia... Where's that?

it's the spanish spelling ....minero  :D

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gojira said:

Lovely looking outer box. And I love SCdLH.. Too bad that it's a Montesco or I would have been all over these. 😏

Not my favourite size by a long way. 

They would have been buoyed by the  Ramon Allones Silver Jubilee sales  and thought "Give the punters what they want"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Presidente said:

Not my favourite size by a long way. 

They would have been buoyed by the  Ramon Allones Silver Jubilee sales  and thought "Give the punters what they want"

I agree. And the Montesco has been a popular size for a few years now.

I was curious about the Silver Jubilee and got a quarter box to try them out. Smoked one which was pretty good, would have bought a box after trying it if it hadn't been a Montesco. 🤣

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
What is your favorite size?

My guess is a Corona Gorda


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hoepssa said:

 

Too Bad I hate Montesco. It means 'Malaysian Tiger', not bad a name, and packed like Bushido (ex Asia RE ).

It means Malayan Tiger, not Malaysian Tiger.

By not considering the political landscape of Malaysia, PCC has just pissed off 2/3rds of the country.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Given my love for HU Mag 54’s I’d give the size a shot, but I’d prefer to do without the price of the fancy packaging. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my size cigar and quite high price for a Montesco from SCDH .

 

I'v been informed MYR 2300 for a box of 10 = Euro 467

Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes it so much easier to pass on regionals when they’re gigantors like the Montesco. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Why does everyone hate monteseco so much ? LOL I really don’t mind it at all especially when the blend is delivering


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At any given time there is seemingly a maximum acceptable RG, and anything one above that is an insult to good taste.

Currently 52 (Edmundo) or 54 (PSE2) are acceptable and 55 (Montesco) or 56 (Rio Seco) are jawbreakers. 😂

I don't understand it either 🤷‍♂️

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bijan said:
At any given time there is seemingly a maximum acceptable RG, and anything one above that is an insult to good taste.
Currently 52 (Edmundo) or 54 (PSE2) are acceptable and 55 (Montesco) or 56 (Rio Seco) are jawbreakers. 
I don't understand it either 


Taste is the first thing that matters to me ....I don’t think the perceived comfort or discomfort of the ring gauge adds to or detracts from the enjoyment of the taste of the cigar ...but to each his/her own!

 

5 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

Taste is the first thing that matters to me ....I don’t think the perceived comfort or discomfort of the ring gauge adds to or detracts from the enjoyment of the taste of the cigar ...but to each his/her own!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


But yea, the price is a total joke ........hell, a lot of prices are a total joke ....just look around


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:


But yea, the price is a total joke ........hell, a lot of prices are a total joke ....just look around


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my main objection to larger RG cigars, the price, seems like there's a big premium. Look at the price for Rio Seco a lot of the time... Thankfully FOH usually has reasonable prices on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.