Recursive Humidor Conversation

Çnote

I'll throw this out for comments and thoughts

I've been using a very large tupperdor, but it's unsightly. It's essentially the base of a linen storage area, and this slows access to cigars and is a speed bump on putting incoming orders away. 

I've been wanting for years to get an end table style humidor, and was planning on an Aristocrat shortly before Bob unexpectedly closed shop. My budget has changed since, and I'm now looking at around $1k. I cannot save the $3-4k for a Vigilance or Avallo, at least not now.

Should I:

1. Buy $1k of cigars and a 2nd large tupperdor. For the nonce, this is about 200 cigars for me, maybe 300.

2. Buy $600-900 of Prestige Imports end table humidor and the rest on cigars
2a. use PayPal 24 month payments to get a humidor and damn the torpedoes.

3.Buy $1k bitcoin

4. Continue to troll eBay for a true quality humidor in striking distance (as many will not even consider shipping, even not allowing a white glove service in their home) and hope to be able to use PayPal Credit in case cash on hand in light that day.

Let me hear the gnashing of teeth!

20 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:
28 minutes ago, Çnote said:

I'll throw this out for comments and thoughts

I've been using a very large tupperdor, but it's unsightly. It's essentially the base of a linen storage area, and this slows access to cigars and is a speed bump on putting incoming orders away. 

I've been wanting for years to get an end table style humidor, and was planning on an Aristocrat shortly before Bob unexpectedly closed shop. My budget has changed since, and I'm now looking at around $1k. I cannot save the $3-4k for a Vigilance or Avallo, at least not now.

Should I:

1. Buy $1k of cigars and a 2nd large tupperdor. For the nonce, this is about 200 cigars for me, maybe 300.

2. Buy $600-900 of Prestige Imports end table humidor and the rest on cigars
2a. use PayPal 24 month payments to get a humidor and damn the torpedoes.

3.Buy $1k bitcoin

4. Continue to troll eBay for a true quality humidor in striking distance (as many will not even consider shipping, even not allowing a white glove service in their home) and hope to be able to use PayPal Credit in case cash on hand in light that day.

Let me hear the gnashing of teeth!
Expand  

You can for sure get a humidor on eBay I see all kinds of awesome humidors on eBay sometimes I see huge store displays to

Yes, but, I'm specifically looking for a end table with large capacity, so that limits me to one or two choices. I have a wardrobe that will be a humidor conversation, but that's years down the road. Most of the end tables on eBay are local pickup, and sellers don't respond when I message them about a shipper pickup or them adding a fee to take to a FedEx.