the utter height of braindead stupidity - thank you, NASA

5 hours ago, Drguano said:

I am okay with Piloted and Un-piloted. I will save my rage for terms like “on-boarding” instead of “hiring”, “reach out” instead of “contact” and “circle back” instead of...I don’t know what the f*ck these dickheads are trying to say...

I contacted a human resource humanager, and have been informed that:

"on-boarding" is a term to subtly prepare new hires for the job feeling like waterboarding everyday;

since one's reach exceeds one's grasp, reaching out ensures better coverage;

"circle back" = revert.  Not respond, never reply.  Bloody revert, to your previous state.  You've circled back, see?

My organization got infected with this:

https://www.amazon.com/Loretta-A.-Malandro/e/B001IQX8P4?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000

years ago..... Tell me that Loretta doesn't look undead..... ugh... we had buzzwords coming out of our you know what .. Really painful.. 

44 minutes ago, SirVantes said:

So you missed the team-building vampire hunts then?

I so miss the workplace idiots.  🙂

There were two different types of folks in the workplace--those that talked a lot about getting stuff done, and those that actually got stuff done.    

1 hour ago, Cairo said:

There were two different types of folks in the workplace--those that talked a lot about getting stuff done, and those that actually got stuff done.    

Don’t forget those who questioned those that got things done and why those that got things done were allowed to get things done without our input about talking about getting things done...

And how about those that take so much time explaining how difficult something is to do, that it could’ve been done already. Love that and the word “try”; the preplanned word for an excuse is coming in the future. 

20 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

so much time explaining how difficult something is to do

I was part of a _real_ team (managers kicked out of the room--literally) that did "impossible" things for many years until the manager that protected us finally retired.     Then we were drafted back into the Idiocracy.    Then I retired.  🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Drguano said:

I am okay with Piloted and Un-piloted. I will save my rage for terms like “on-boarding” instead of “hiring”, “reach out” instead of “contact” and “circle back” instead of...I don’t know what the f*ck these dickheads are trying to say...

what the hell is wrong with hiring? or contact? 

insane. 

2 hours ago, Cairo said:

i worked in a law firm once which had 47 employees - all the various lawyers, secretaries (although i don't think we can call them that - except on secretary's day when they expected lunch and presents and crap) and admin etc.

we had 51 committees. seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just think...if all the level-headed people said, “Enough, no more, we will not tolerate any more of this non-sense”, it would all end. But for some reason all the level-headed people kowtow to the psychos, and all in the name of “tolerance”. 

The shame of humanless space travel is that I’m really starting to think another plant would be quite appealing. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

The shame of humanless space travel is that I’m really starting to think another plant would be quite appealing. 

They're still having "humanful" spaceflight, it's just an open question whether we'll understand what it's called.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, LLC said:

I wonder how many billions they spent coming up with this new policy emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/11/2021 at 7:31 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

I was gonna say the same thing 😂😂😂

Less than they expected. (yay! we came in under budget!)

But more than the public wanted or would tolerate. (you spent how much on what?!?!)

• Like 1