Monday Morning Emails

From the world he comes from, they can calculate approximate yield per plant based on grow conditions-indoor/outdoor, lighting, soil, temp, etc. They won’t know exact yield prior to first harvest, but there is a measurable baseline based on previous recorded conditions and a measurable “standard.” He would have been better reaching out to tobacco farmers though. Not sure many people here are farming tobacco. Mostly end users. It’s like asking a car forum what the production capacity of vehicles coming from a Ford assembly line is based on raw material numbers.

I love my Monday morning emails 
Let me toss this one straight to you guys :thumbsup:

I know this question may come across as naive but how many petit coronas would I get from one average sized plant?  is there any way to do the math?

The math us easy. Grow an average size plant, roll petit coronas and count how many you made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The equation is simple: M/P/2>/3L2. Thus rendering (2) petit Coronas per size of plant equal to the distance between them. 🙄

23 minutes ago, La_Tigre said:

Can’t believe y’all haven’t gotten the answer, yet. 
-

Ah, so the answer to everything at an order of magnitude! Mind blowing!

I wonder if anyone has actually tried to grow tobacco hydroponically. I don't think it's even possible to grow indoors. Those plants have some serious roots and get pretty tall. 

Growing wrapper with muslin would certainly be interesting...