2021 HSA price increases.

But, look at the bright side... 🤔

That's nothing compared to the inflation they're predicting!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

I blame it on all the demand you guys are creating. Knock it off.:D

When the Covid-19 pandemic hit Australia in March 2020, the Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison (pictured below) famously told Australians in a speech who were hoarding up on toilet paper to "just stop it!". Perhaps it's time we got him to repeat the speech?

3taid2.jpg.3e375a722e942d450ab1af361b654444.jpg

• Haha 2

Ok, vote by yelling "No Mas!"  Which Cohiba smokers are going to avoid buying 2021 production because the price is now too high?....

That's what I thought. 

• Like 2

That sucks.
My most frequent vendor, that had some of the best prices I had found anywhere, just recently increased all their prices buy several dollars per stick (no idea about boxes as i don't buy them).
Really sucks. They are now pretty much the same prices as anyone else.
Has caused me to start trying out other vendors in search of more/different singles section and sometimes cheaper prices.
Not looking forward to them going up even more with the HSA increase.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

That's nothing compared to the inflation they're predicting!

Yup. In real dollars, they're going down in price!! 

26 minutes ago, Silverstix said:

Would this apply to cigars that are already out in the wild - i.e. 2019 and 2020 production?  Or does this only get tacked on to new shipments leaving Cuba heading for distributors?  

I doesn't really have anything to do with the actual box date, the price increases will hit new orders from the Distributors to HSA, then get passed down the line from there. If PCC order 100,000 Monte 4, for example, they might receive boxes rolled in 18, 19 and 20. The price increase would be applied to all of those boxes, regardless of the date they were rolled. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Corylax18 said:

I doesn't really have anything to do with the actual box date, the price increases will hit new orders from the Distributors to HSA, then get passed down the line from there. If PCC order 100,000 Monte 4, for example, they might receive boxes rolled in 18, 19 and 20. The price increase would be applied to all of those boxes, regardless of the date they were rolled. 

Yeah that's exactly what I meant - stuff already on shelves vs. new shipments.....guess we'll never know what is what anyway though....$$$