Cohiba Siglo II 2012 (VVRW#2)

Im a big fan of these as well. I mostly smoke PC's because of time and Ive found they dont need as much time to age as some of the bigger cigars I enjoy. I usually have about 80-100 of these on had so I can smoke a handful a month and usually have 2 years of rest on them. I think they are a much better value than CoRo or something bigger like a Sig VI.

On 4/14/2021 at 3:48 AM, billyh79 said:
Im a big fan of these as well. I mostly smoke PC's because of time and Ive found they dont need as much time to age as some of the bigger cigars I enjoy. I usually have about 80-100 of these on had so I can smoke a handful a month and usually have 2 years of rest on them. I think they are a much better value than CoRo or something bigger like a Sig VI.

Damn, would love to keep that many on hand, lol.
Dont have the money or storage space for that many though, so I only smoke one a month, but its always a treat, so I can't complain

On 4/14/2021 at 3:56 AM, djrey said:
They definitely seem to be the best value Cohiba, at least considering $/smoke time. As for $/enjoyment however, I cannot comment.

I certainly think that they are worth the money for sure.

If you haven't had one you are missing out on a great smoke.

I highly recommend picking up a 3 pack which is only around $45 for 3 Tubos

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is definitely on my short list of future purchases! 
I don't think you will be disappointed.
I have been getting 2019 and 2020 packs and even smoking them fresh off the truck they have been excellent

32 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

I don't think you will be disappointed.
I have been getting 2019 and 2020 packs and even smoking them fresh off the truck they have been excellent

Thanks! I also like your suggestion for the 3 pack tubos. For less than one box amounts, I generally have better luck with tubos than loose singles. I'm gonna see if I can find a vendor who carries the 3 pack, as I just checked the ones I'm familiar with and they don't have 3 pack tubos.