Trinidad Coloniales BSM MAR 20 VVRW#2

I'd agree with this review.  Amazing flavor right off the top, with hints of cream and honey and baking spices.  Consistent all the way through, but did get a bit loose in the end.  Overall a very enjoyable smoke and now you have me wanting to order another box.  Damn you Karl!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

215ACB52-AB9B-4FA3-B603-BD3AB5C841CE.jpeg

For a second there I thought "this just doesn't make sense!!?......this guy is classy enough to realise the Trini Coloniales is where it's at.....but then he buys a vehicle call the "Ford Fist".  Then I rubbed my eyes and realised it said "F150"   aaaaannnnnnnnd relax.... 

Hats off sir

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, rcarlson said:

I have a BSM JUN 20 box that's killing it too.  These guys are great.  So long as the quality stays high, I see many more in my future. 

Must be divinely inspired.  I see Jesus joined your Zoom session to discuss them   

Jesus also understands and appreciates the value of the 2020 tobacco crop.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If I could only have one brand in my humidor, stack me deep with Trinidad and I'd be fairly content. They cover nearly all the sizes, construction is consistently good, and they're pretty much ready to smoke off the shelf (age well, too).

Thanks for the review!

• Like 1

Nice descriptive review! Sounds wonderful. I wish I could distinguish all the flavors and notes while enjoying a cigar. Just not as refined yet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mickey D said:

Nice descriptive review! Sounds wonderful. I wish I could distinguish all the flavors and notes while enjoying a cigar. Just not as refined yet.

I have my days TBH! Some days I can’t distinguish flavors easily, and some I can pick them out clearly. Past reviews will help me figure out flavors that I’m having a hard time with as well! 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 4:54 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Hey now they’re basically a PC! 🤣 just cuz she’s a little thicker doesn’t mean she deserves less love 😂😂😂

I prefer to say she’s a bulimic supermodel Corona gorda.  Love the coloniales when they are on

On 4/14/2021 at 6:29 AM, 99call said:

For a second there I thought "this just doesn't make sense!!?......this guy is classy enough to realise the Trini Coloniales is where it's at.....but then he buys a vehicle call the "Ford Fist".  Then I rubbed my eyes and realised it said "F150"   aaaaannnnnnnnd relax.... 

Hats off sir

That costs extra

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rcarlson said:

If you've got a 14 foot single, that might still qualify as a PC using Kaptain Karl's Kompetition Kriteria.  

I see what you did there....

I approve!!!

On 4/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, 99call said:

Hats off sir

Fist wasn't so bad, I thought it said Piso 😂😃

• Haha 1

Well, I located a box and pulled the trigger. Now the wait begins for D&R. (delivery & rest).

Thanks Karl! 🤠

• Thanks 1