Bolivar Especiales No.2, 5th Avenue, LRE JUN09

Great review! Love the vitola.

22 minutes ago, Ginseng said:

PS. I apologize for the pictures, aside from the first, being presented in reverse order. Apparently being a moderator doesn't necessarily mean you know how to post pictures in order. :D

Depends if you are posting from phone or computer. In my experience on the phone (I'm on Android) it posts them in the order you click on them while selecting them. On the computer it posts them in the order they are listed or the order you attach them if you do it one by one. Not sure about iPhone/iOS.

35 minutes ago, Ginseng said:

PS. I apologize for the pictures, aside from the first, being presented in reverse order. Apparently being a moderator doesn't necessarily mean you know how to post pictures in order. :D

Thanks for the review! And it's nice that someone fixed the photos for you! 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Great review Wilkey and great pictures - that is an unicorn cigar and happy to share your view.

I m keeping a Bolivar Especiales Nr 2 from 1985 to smoke on a special occasion shortly and hope it delivers as well as its predecessors ... 🙂

PS : nice to see you also using the PB-207 !

• Like 1

ibid - thanks for the review!

I had a box of those but traded them for BRC's - still have the BRC's (~08) - for some reason, despite my crazy love for that vitola and marca, it didn't click - seeing your review makes me wonder... go crazy this way 🙂

• Like 1

Great review Wilkey! We miss you around here.

Have most of a box left myself and agree they are a fantastic smoke. Love the Cazzie-like foil wrapper as well.

May be getting back up to NoVa one of these days soon and will definitely give you a shout. Cheers. 

• Like 1