What cigars are you actively hunting for?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Partagas 898 and Montecristo Especial please please

Story of my life! Always a day late.  I hear Bitcoin might take off.

Technically I should not be buying at all currently 👿. My hard to turn down list, if I were to come across them, consists of all cigars I have never tried yet: LGCMD4  Partagas 898

I haven't ever been actively seeking any aged Cigars as they are typically out of my price range but I did have to do a lot of searching and watching to finally get a few QDO 50's to try.
Very hard to find in stock as singles anywhere. Had to check all the sources I found selling singles multiple times a day to finally catch some in stock. They were always gone unbelievably fast.
Hopefully that's a good sign that they are very good smokes.

Also looking to get some LGC'S as i have never been able to try anything from the marca, same with La Flor de Cano.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Partagas 898 seem to be a common thing and I agree. Where the hell have these been lately?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Habana Mike said:

Partagas 898 seem to be a common thing and I agree. Where the hell have these been lately?

I did get a box recently but on the secondary and payed for it. 

1 hour ago, Habana Mike said:

I've actually seen more boxes around than the Siglo V in SLB this past year. The 898 came up on 24:24 once or twice.

• Like 2

Actually I'm good on the 8-9-8 now as I got a couple more boxes last year with the help from a friend. Wouldn't mind another recent production box though.

I'm on the hunt for SLR DCs at the moment. And all old Lonsdales and Churchills that I can find at reasonable prices or trade for.

21 hours ago, protekk said:
Winnies
Party 898
LGC MDO.....any size will do
QDO coronas claro

I have also been trying to keep an eye out for a few LGC MDOs.
I have never been able to even try the marca ever, everything is in boxes only and/or always out of stock. the MDOs in particular seem quite well regarded so I would love to get a few to try.

17 hours ago, bensava29 said:
Cohiba Maduro Genios

I have been looking to get a few secretos, but they have been stock everywhere I have found that sells them as singles.

11 hours ago, Edicion said:
Cohiba Piramides / Genios
Partagas Maduros (any, really) 

Yet again, I can never find any Partagas Maduros in stock anywhere either for quite a while now

Nothing special for me as there’s not much I love I don’t have at least a box of, just stock that I could add to some of my favorites

- More Sir Winstons, Lusitanias

- Can never have enough Esmereldas/Topes

- For cigars I don’t have that are discontinued, would love a box of Bolivar Corona Gigantes

- For cigars I haven’t tried yet, the Connie 2 I haven’t bought any yet but intend to.

25 of Lusitanias

Possibly some more DCs. 

Connie 1's (want a few boxes of 2020 production)

MdO 4's

Fundadores

And that's it! Snagged some Esmereldas yesterday, but definitely feeling good about my stock! 

• Like 1

Honestly I find myself not really looking for anything....  That doesn’t mean I won’t buy a box if it catches my eye.   I’ll probably pick up something that has been discontinued if the price hasn’t gone nutso, but otherwise I probably have enough cigars.

• Like 2

My list begins and ends with a 1/4 box of Cohiba Lanceros.  I've never had one so it's my white whale.  I was to slow last time they were up.

A full box is out of my price range right now while I'm trying to stock up on my favorite daily cigars.

• Like 2