What cigars are you actively hunting for?

Shit...I don't really even care about aged at this point lol...I just wanna see some of these out in the wild with some sort of regularity:

Sir Winston 

LGC MDO 4

Cohiba Piramides Extra in 10-count box

CoLa

Also hoping to score the new SCDLH Malaysia ER before the flippers do that thing they like to do.

Boli RC in Tubos seems to be in short supply (don't know why, but I strongly prefer them in Tubos and without the box press that comes with the dress box version!)

VR Short Andorra at a decent price

ERDM Petit Cayo at a decent price

As far as discontinued/aged, I would say the LGC MDO 2.  Was lucky enough to get a fiver a couple of years ago, and I only have one left.  LGC is right in my wheelhouse of preferred flavor profile, so to see the Marca so thoroughly gutted and neglected is a damn shame!  

I never got to try the SLR Serie A...Would love to give a few of those a spin.

Would love to try the Juan Lopez Petit Corona as well!

ERDM Corona/Petit Coronas... Anything small format ERDM would set my loins afire!

would love to try a Cohiba Exquisitos from the 1990s as well, when they were still 5 × 36, and not the 5 × 33 of today.

• Like 4

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Partagas 898 and Montecristo Especial please please

Story of my life! Always a day late.  I hear Bitcoin might take off.

Technically I should not be buying at all currently 👿. My hard to turn down list, if I were to come across them, consists of all cigars I have never tried yet: LGCMD4  Partagas 898

46 minutes ago, Cigar Salute said:

Boli RC in Tubos seems to be in short supply (don't know why, but I strongly prefer them in Tubos and without the box press that comes with the dress box version!)

I've seen the opposite very recently: tubos available, dress box limited. But only very recently.

I have to stop reading these, because I want them all. 🥳

• Like 1

just picked up a few boxes of Lusi's - so I can cross them off for a bit

now its Sir Win, Parti 898 (haven't had one in years), Esplendidos.  don't even want to look at then for fear of taking one out knowing don't have a 2nd box backing them up.

Definitely Cohiba piramides. Only 2 left. Grr. Then Lanceros. Never had. Same with the V’s.

That would complete my Cohiba foray. Not doing Talismans. I can not justify those. In my mind, no way they are worth it unless it makes my drink and massages my shoulders. 😂

• Like 2

For me right now
QD54, I got QD50 and they are good but everyone keeps saying try the 54.
Diplo 2.

That's it right now for me on my hunting list. I had Partagas Lusitanias earlier but I snagged some the last 24:24 they showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

To complete the collection i am hunting for the following;

Winnies, Punch Punch, Coro, Medio Siglo, RG PC and then top ups of Monte 4, JLS2, BRC, Regios, Siglo 2, Monte 2, Partagas P2.

• Like 2

I know most people don’t like the minuscule size differences but I really like the Connie 1 so I want to grab the 2, A, and B. Lusi’s and to up my lancero game. Not quite sure why I don’t really have many lanceros. Any good starting points that aren’t CoLas (aren’t really in my price range yet)?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dragn270 said:

Not quite sure why I don’t really have many lanceros. Any good starting points that aren’t CoLas (aren’t really in my price range yet)?

Only two of that size left in CCs I think. Cohiba Lanceros and Montecristo especial.

The Montecristo are almost half the price but kind of on hiatus. A few 2020 boxes popped up a short while ago on at least one vendor.

Other than that CCE and Montecristo especial no. 2 are same RG but shorter. Both reasonably available.

I doubt these all come up for reasonable pricing or in some cases can be found at all ... not enough research ... but I enjoyed boxes of these over a decade (as in yes i had a box and carefully took 5 to 10 years to smoke my way through them, because they had that potential in them)

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or no.1 

Vegas Robaina Clasicos 

Trinidad Fundadores 

Partagas Serie du Connaisseur no.1 

Le Hoyo des Dieux 

Punch Royal Selection no.11 

Sancho Panza Bachilleres 

In any case, I'd prefer a box young and age my way through them again over a decade... rather than paying outrageous auction prices ha ha. 

• Like 1

Been on the hunt for a 2006 Regional, the Punch Super Robusto.  Had fingers crossed for the last year that they’d pop up on BR.

Also currentish production Cohiba Lanceros.

• Like 1