Video Review - Vegas Robaina Famoso - BSM JUL 20

MoeFOH

Hitting my box of BSM DIC 19. Fabulous cigar, not much further down time needed. 90/91

• Like 1

I have purchased and consumed several boxes of these over the years.  In my past experiences they have struggled from too firm a draw to plugged.  When they have been rolled correctly, there aren't too many I'd smoke in their place.  The ones I am smoking through now have 5-6 years on them and the draw has been damn near perfect on 9 out of 10 of them.  When the draw is overly tight, its just a dreadful experience.

Thanks for the review.

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

that was a fun one to do. 

Welcome to the beach, mate!

21C2AB8B-58B1-466D-B7FC-F929C1483239.jpeg

• Like 2

I finally found the box code I am smoking from:  SLE May 2016.  When enjoying one of these I get the sensation of having something between a Hershey's milk chocolate and a dark chocolate bar stuck to the roof of my mouth.  Not as intense of a flavor as that might provide but the flavor and sensation is present all the same. On the finish it is straight cane sugar and toasted tobacco for me.

When they are good they are excellent :)  I always have them and have tons more still resting away.  I don't know if they will make it to year ten and I am pretty sure there is no need for them to do so to be great.