• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheese is good, but it is only one of the benefits of mold. The mold, Penicillium Chrysogenum, revolutionized medicine and has saved millions of lives.  It produces a substance that cures many pr

I don’t even need to see them, the answer is mold lol.  Brush it off and smoke away.

Wait til you find out how much mold is introduced to your body every day merely by the act of breathing!   Also, I cannot think of a better way to destroy mold than by setting it on fire.

it's always Mold until proven otherwise.

It can be found in every box. 

post up your pictures. It is good for new members to get the plume mythology out of their heads. :ok:

• Like 4

43376941-40B3-4233-AB79-800896F99976.jpeg

When I was opening the boxes there was a lot more! It was literally blowing off in the wind while I was grabbing my camera. Thanks!

Just now, Count of Montecristo said:

When I was opening the boxes there was a lot more! It was literally blowing off in the wind while I was grabbing my camera. Thanks!

Classic spotting of white mold. Formerly known as plume. ;)

Wipe them gently and put them down for a nap. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Check the feet to make sure there isn't anything funny looking inside, then wipe, cut, light, repeat...

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Classic spotting of white mold. Formerly known as plume. ;)

Wipe them gently and put them down for a nap. 

Is it harmful? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:

Is it harmful? Thanks 

My comment about checking the feet is based on reading/hearing that mold inside cigars (which would be smoked and introduced to your body, as a result) is harmful.  However, mold on the surface can simply be wiped off without concern.

I recently found mold on the feet of a box; I clipped a cm at a time off each bad foot and kept them isolated for a few days. I haven’t smoked them yet, they’ll be resting for a while, but they seem to be doing ok. 

51 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:

43376941-40B3-4233-AB79-800896F99976.jpeg

If you’re still too nervous, send them to me I’ll try them out for you

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:

Ok, thanks! I very gently wiped them off, there was nothing inside of the foot, and I put them down for a long nap! Thank you for the advice.

Enjoy sir!

2 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:

Also walking around breathing asbestos from people using their brakes at stoplights

Wait.....what now?

Just now, mprach024 said:

Wait.....what now?

Just hold your breath and wrap yourself in tin foil every time you leave the house.  Duh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mprach024 said:

Enjoy sir!

Wait.....what now?

There’s a lot of stuff people breathe in the air that’s really bad, just saying 

1 minute ago, BigGuns said:

Just hold your breath and wrap yourself in tin foil every time you leave the house.  Duh.

I’d be the worst hypochondriac in the world with all my vices

• Haha 2

Dude, last night I had a CC so good that when I was done smoking it my mouth tasted great for the entire evening afterwards, I woke up the next morning, and it still was tasting good! I’m down with the Taino Indians! Drink that smoke!