3 favorite cigars in your regular rotation

I'm interested to expand my horizons by seeing what others love on a regular basis. Not your wish list, not your special occasion smokes, but the regulars. 

Me right now: Hoyo DC, Upmann Connie A, Monte 4. Honorable mention to Bolivar RC and R&J Churchill. Subject to change in a month.

Apologies if this is a rehash -- haven't seen a thread like this recently, and didn't see any in a forum search. 

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm kind of operating the same way except I stack the tupperdors.  The boxes I want to age the most go in the bottom tupper so it's a little more difficult to get at them.  Even if I'm tempted, their

Regular rotation favorites right now are: Epicure 1 Coloniales Coronas claros 

I don't really have a rotation as I like variety quite a bit. Some cigars will be smoked up to 5 times per year and I don't think that many or smoked more often than that. I have been keeping a cigar

I feel all the cigars in my regular rotation are about equal in quality. Couldn't rank them as they all serve a function. 

My main rotation is Connie 1, Famosos, Monte DE, Monte PE, Monte 5, El Principe, La Fuerza, PLMC. My semi-regular rotation (cigars I buy but less frequently) would include Connie A, Cuaba Distinguidos, MdO4, various Trinis, Punch Punch, Boli CJ, RAS, RASCC, RG Perlas.

• Like 2

For pure quantity that I smoke examples of:
Monte 2, BBF, Coloniales, RASS, Mag 50, Punch Punch

I smoke any of those on any given day it seems.  

HU2, P2, Mag 46, HDM RS are all close behind and could probably be added to the list above if I expanded it out.

Once golf season is in full swing RAG and Lusitanias will move to the top list.  

Monte 4 and BPC for my little guys.  

• Like 2

I have like 15 different ones as part of my daily rotation, and will try to stock up on each when I'm low/out. 

But if I had to choose 3, I find I'm reaching mostly for jls2, qdo50 and monte 4 these few weeks.

• Like 3

That’s a tough one. Like most of the responses, my regular rotation shifts around depending on the season; sometimes just to bring variety to what I’m smoking. At the moment, I am most often reaching BRC, RASS and PSD4. 

• Like 3

I tend to go through cycles of smoking cigars regularly then going months without touching one. Right now it’s:

Monte 1/3/Especial 2

Coloniales

Siglo II

• Like 4

I tend to smoke through boxes that I've determined are "on". Right now I'm burning through boxes or MC#1, MC#2, and PLPC at a pretty good clip. 

• Like 4