3 favorite cigars in your regular rotation

For me it's age and price. I don't have the resources to age certain cigars and smoke them young regularly or even age enough to smoke them regularly in the future (CCE and Lanceros and Cohibas in general). I'd rather smoke a few and let the rest age and smoke others that smoke well young.

• Like 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm kind of operating the same way except I stack the tupperdors.  The boxes I want to age the most go in the bottom tupper so it's a little more difficult to get at them.  Even if I'm tempted, their

Regular rotation favorites right now are: Epicure 1 Coloniales Coronas claros 

I don't really have a rotation as I like variety quite a bit. Some cigars will be smoked up to 5 times per year and I don't think that many or smoked more often than that. I have been keeping a cigar

10 minutes ago, Bijan said:

For me it's age and price. I don't have the resources to age certain cigars and smoke them young regularly or even age enough to smoke them regularly in the future (CCE and Lanceros and Cohibas in general). I'd rather smoke a few and let the rest age and smoke others that smoke well young.

I try to age some boxes and keep them separated from my smoking stash so that I do not see those boxes that often, that way I don't get tempted to break into them. But it isn't easy. I'm craving a Don Alejandro and have only one box left that is rather young (BMP OCT 16), not sure if I can manage to keep my fingers off it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gojira said:

Mood definitely is a determiner for me as well. Place and time not so much any more since one can't go anywhere and everything is closed here anyway. I built up a sufficiently big stash that I don't have to rotate through a few boxes any more. I smoke from approximately 50 or 60 open boxes and a ton of different singles and see myself zigzagging through what's in my "smoking" cabinet rather than regularly rotate through a certain amount of boxes. I would find it a bit boring to smoke the same 5 to 10 cigars over and over again.

Same I have a more Jackson pollock approach to picking my cigars at any given time.  But there’s definitely some sticks I buy more of.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not having many boxes at all limits my selection, but party shorts, psd4, VR famosa are cycled through regularly along with sticks from singles 1/4 box and 3 pack purchases of other cigars I wanted to try before buying a box. 

• Like 1