2021 releases: Standard lines

1 hour ago, Meklown said:

I'd place money to bet that it would be over price of the 54 on release ... 😵

It might be, but it might be larger. 52 x 156 vs 54 x 135. Pretty close. I would be surprised if it was more than +- 5% of the price per gram of the 50 & 54. 

8 hours ago, benfica_77 said:

Here's my 2 cents....

Cohiba doesn't need anymore regular production lines, neither does Monte's. 

Happy that Ramon Allones is getting a line expansion but the Dip #2 is very lonely, it needs some friends. A petite corona would be nice or anything with a 50 or below RG. 

Doesn't a Diplo Churchill sound like a glorious cigar; I'd love to see any long sub 50 cigar from them.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vhampl03 said:

Do we know anything about the Cohiba besides size (blend, etc)? What’s shape is a Placeres? 5.19 inches and 53 mm....not sure what this adds to the line....robusto gorda?

There was a Placeras vitola. 34 x 125 (4⅞″) labeld as a "Small Panatala" Bolivar Tubs No 3 being the most recent example. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vhampl03 said:

Do we know anything about the Cohiba besides size (blend, etc)? What’s shape is a Placeres? 5.19 inches and 53 mm....not sure what this adds to the line....robusto gorda?

Edmundo Especial?

11 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

RGPC is one I feel could get the axe at any time. That would have been the last long filler model, so thank goodness they're giving us a legit new regular production model in the acceptable size range. 

Nitpick: Perlas are long filler.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

so thats basically a robusto just a bit bigger ? wth is the point 

to charge even more than they charge for the robusto. 

it'll be epic. 

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

whats the over/under on $600 a box 😆

By the time they arrive in 2043 they’ll be $600 a cigar the way Cohiba has been going!

5 hours ago, Bijan said:

Nitpick: Perlas are long filler.

I don't know why I always forget them since I occasionally smoke them. :shead:

6 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

so thats basically a robusto just a bit bigger ? wth is the point 

Same point as a Montesco which is also a Robusto with a fat RG, which is to say, no point at all. 

9 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Doesn't a Diplo Churchill sound like a glorious cigar;

The chances of a new regular production Julieta 2 or Dalias for any marca are about the same as unicorns flying out of my butt. But I would love to see some Hermosos No. 1-3 in just about every marca, and no reason that can't happen. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

The chances of a new regular production Julieta 2 or Dalias for any marca are about the same as unicorns flying out of my butt. But I would love to see some Hermosos No. 1-3 in just about every marca, and no reason that can't happen. 

Hey, I'm just dreaming over here....I'll thank you to not add a vision of unicorns flying out of your butt. 😁  

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Hey, I'm just dreaming over here....I'll thank you to not add a vision of unicorns flying out of your butt. 😁  

Pffffftt. Nice try fellas. Unicorns can’t fly.

We’ll score a box of 52 to try but doubt it will compete with the love for CC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anybody have thoughts on whether these new sizes suggest a discontinuation of existing sizes in the respective brand?

10 minutes ago, oneizzzz said:

Anybody have thoughts on whether these new sizes suggest a discontinuation of existing sizes in the respective brand?

Don't see why. If the RGPC gets cut it was going to be cut anyway. Same with the RAG. I can't see any other models of those brands getting cut. 

• 1 year later...