You are given $1000 to supply you with 100 days of cigars

...what do you get?

The catch here is, you have to be able to purchase them today (which means sticks that are normally readily available). If you are a 1-3 stick a week person like me, that money would go pretty far. If you are 1-2 sticks a day, well what budget sticks you going for? The 100 day period can begin at sometime after a 30-90 day rest period, but from this $1000 you must only smoke these sticks for 100 calendar days.

50 sticks would be plenty for me, so I would go with:

15 A/T Esplendidos

25 Punch Punch

12 Reyes

*This isn’t meant to discuss any sources or prices, just commonly available cigars and commonly known ballpark prices

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

Return Sydney to Melbourne flight - $200 ($800 left)

3 days hotel accom - $1000 (-$200)

Pry bar, coring drill, angle grinder, hammer & screwdrivers, lockpicks, sawzall, thermic lance - $2500 (-$2700)

Raiding Mus' stash while he is in Brizzy overstaying his welcome?.... Priceless

What a waste, you'll be 2752km away from my place, hence your drilling and lancing would have found no cigars, and 2700 over budget... 🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, mprach024 said:

I was just thinking I’ve never tried a Quintero but that might be my only option.  500 Quintero’s 

Posts like this make us thankful we only power down a few a week.

Can say $1000 for 100 days would be easy for us with quality, not so much with variety. Unless we are talking pulling single smokes for cost from already owned stock.

We’d do

Siglo III 25, PL Montecarlos 25, HUHC 25, Rio Seco 10 and JL1 25 

and

QdO 50 25, QdO CC 25, Cohiba Shorts 10x10, Reyes 12, La Trova 12

and be swimming in a quality cigar pond for the 100 days.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, La_Tigre said:

Posts like this make us thankful we only power down a few a week. 

Reminds me of the Man Rules list that we were all spammed at some point 15 years ago.  

Rule #1 - it’s quality not quantity

Rule #2 - Quantity is quality

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

What a waste, you'll be 2752km away from my place, hence your drilling and lancing would have found no cigars, and 2700 over budget... 🤣

You're back in Perth? Cool. Then I'll fly there to raid your stash... and hang out with Clive and West. I could also hang out with my relos.

Easy.  I'm not a 1 a day smoker, but I binge now and then.  For $1K I'd go with the following and probably have change for a bottle of Port too. :D

• RyJ Cazadares. (1 * 25 count)
  • PL Picadores (1 * 25 count)
  • HUHC (2 * 25 count)
  • P2 (1 * 10 count)
  • RA Superiores (1 * 10 count)
  • Monte 4 (1 * 10 count)
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Fuzz said:

You're back in Perth? Cool. Then I'll fly there to raid your stash... and hang out with Clive and West. I could also hang out with my relos.

Yeah mate... come around... mi humidor es su humidor... i look forward to herfing with someone shorter than me.

46 minutes ago, LordAnubis said:

Yeah mate... come around... mi humidor es su humidor... i look forward to herfing with someone shorter than me.

Gonna have to wait until I'm a lot older and start to shrink from old age. From memory, I am taller than you! :P

Remember, in the land of the midgets, the 5' 3" man is king! :king:

Ball park: 1 box of MC#1, 2 boxes of MC#4, and a bottle or two of scotch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The way they're smoking right now: 50 cab Partagas shorts, a box of Siglo IIs, and a box of BBFs. That's 1 a day average with enough flavor variety that wouldn't leave me personally lacking. I like fuller bodied cigars though. Those 3 would be in my rotation with just about any budget.

• Like 2