It's gonna be a lovely weekend. What's going to be your special stick?

Looks like we're in for another pleasant weekend. I think I'm going to go rummaging for something a little special. How about you guys? Is it time to burn one of those sticks we've been saving?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Çnote said:

I've been trying to not break open a box of e2 that I've had for 6 months now....something will be smoked in the next few days

Excellent. Let us know how it is. I'm afraid I missed this cigar when it came out and as a big Partagas fan, I feel the pangs of regret.

Weather is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny here this weekend too finally. Spring in Wyoming has very dramatic weather changes. 30 and snowing one day, then 70 and sunny the next.

Am considering trying one of my first ever Vintage Cigar from the 1940's or 1950's that I was extremely generously gifted recently.

Used to enjoy the vintage Cigar reviews in "connoisseurs corner " in Cigar Aficionado, but they stopped doing it at some point.

Really excited to see what a Cigar 30 years older than me tastes like

8 minutes ago, Ginseng said:
Excellent. Let us know how it is. I'm afraid I missed this cigar when it came out and as a big Partagas fan, I feel the pangs of regret.

I have a few 2020's, but they have been smoking great even young.
Really enjoy all the PSD4'S, PSE2 's and PSP2's i have had from 2019 and 2020.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

After 4 days of persistent rain and showers this week, I'm going to embrace the forecast 25°C (77°F) sunny weather tomorrow by lighting up a 2014 La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.4 and a 2020 Partagas 8-9-8.

Very nice.
Have my first ever LGC, an MDO no.4, on its way finally. Never been able to find these in stock anywhere as singles but was able to score a few in a private sale on another forum.

Have never had the 8-9-8 yet, but they are high on my list to find

• Like 2

It’s my birthday weekend this weekend so I got several special sticks resting in the dry box right now including. ‘13 Siglo VI, ‘11 BCG, ‘09 Carlos Fernandez custom, and a few others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy birthday, man. Hope its enjoyable.
Looks like some nice birthday smokes you have there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bolismoker said:

It’s my birthday weekend this weekend so I got several special sticks resting in the dry box right now including. ‘13 Siglo VI, ‘11 BCG, ‘09 Carlos Fernandez custom, and a few others

Epic!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ginseng said:

They come up on the regular 2424. Compared to the other partagas I've had, they are cut from a different cloth. It's less than 50% that ill break the box this weekend, ill probably wait another 6 months. I have plenty of singles and NC to work through.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Çnote said:

They come up on the regular 2424. Compared to the other partagas I've had, they are cut from a different cloth. It's less than 50% that ill break the box this weekend, ill probably wait another 6 months. I have plenty of singles and NC to work through.

Ooooh, in that case, I want.

It has been colder than usual here in central Germany so far, only 10-12C instead of the usual 18-20C for this time of the year and Sunday promises Summer-like temps of up to 30C so I will be smoking a MC 2 on the terrrace to some rose bubbly.

• Like 2

Got a ‘19 Punch 898 and ‘17 Siglo III in the lineup already, probably throw a ‘16 Monte 4 in and maybe a Short de Punch if time allows. 

• Like 4

I have a box of MC Double Edmundos that have been calling me. 

• Like 2

It is raining a flood and 50s all weekend in these parts.  I am going to have to enjoy one this afternoon as today is above decent weather  wise.  Likely a VR Famosos from 2016 I am guessing.

• Like 1

Perfect weekend weather in Shanghai, temps in the low 30’s, relatively good air quality and light winds. Time to enjoy some fine CC and the weekend lineup is cast... 2018 H. Upmann Sir Winston this evening after dinner, 2019 BRC tomorrow afternoon finished off with a 2019 HU Mag 46 tomorrow evening while watching the F1 race with my mates at a cigar lounge at 21:00 my local time.  

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Unexpectedly grabbed this to celebrate what will be some very big changes coming my way that I’m very excited about! (No I’m not coming out of the closet 😂)

Okay, let me guess... You're going to become a Father? This means that we will have to upgrade your forum handle from Kaptain Karl to Jeneral Karl! 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

Okay, let me guess... You're going to become a Father? This means that we will have to upgrade your forum handle from Kaptain Karl to Jeneral Karl! 🤣

Haha! A few more years until that gift! It’s with work. 

• Haha 1