Video Review - Partagas Serie D No.4 - REG JUL 19

MoeFOH

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

do you mean that there is someone with an equally poor sense of fashion as rob? 

Lol

I just want some golf shirts Kenny for the golf course.  Any color will do.  I definitely don’t want any of that girly colored Man City gear.  

Just now, mprach024 said:

Lol

I just want some golf shirts Kenny for the golf course.  Any color will do.  I definitely don’t want any of that girly colored Man City gear.  

a good gunners shirt would be perfect (unless you can actually play golf in which case people would winder why someone competent would be in an arsenal anything). although we did send Sam A for his first relegation ever this morning. so the season not a total loss. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

a good gunners shirt would be perfect (unless you can actually play golf in which case people would winder why someone competent would be in an arsenal anything). although we did send Sam A for his first relegation ever this morning. so the season not a total loss. 

If this season isn’t a total loss for Gooners, then you truly have dropped your standards Kenny

2 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

standards left the building the moment the kroenkes bought the club. 

• Haha 1