EPL Goal of the year?

6 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Thank god that video is unavailable to play.  I’m guessing it was some light blue shirted player.

If you hurry you may be able to catch it now. :lol3:

watched replay of the ManCity game fri night after work.  cant view the video El Pres posted but if your referencing Torres first goal - I agree that was sweet.  I hope Pep seriously considers starting him against Chelsea in the UCL final.

• Confused 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:06 AM, mprach024 said:

There is no contest for best goal ever

A really good goal, especially with the context. "AGUEROOOOOO" was also an excellent goal in context. Out of context though, Bergkamp v Newcastle takes it for me.

This season? I barely remember anything. I tend to lose interest in the rest of the season when I write off my team (Arsenal). EPL seasons seem to have been shortening from 9 months to around 4 weeks in recent years .... 

If you are talking about the Man City game - the goal in the 66' meant my Away team won and I got 1.18 return, had 3-3 / draw been the final result I would have gotten 11.50 x instead. Thanks a lot Torres, real nice.

12 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

all the sudden were talking about "ever".............the post was for this season no?

great goal but it was a header .....i kinda dont think that is very exciting taken out of context....idk....kinda lame to me

i saw no reason not to raise the standard. 

16 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:

great goal but it was a header .....i kinda dont think that is very exciting taken out of context....idk....kinda lame to me

Why take it out of context? Consider the context and you have a real Hail Mary prayers answered moment.