Who's fault is it? Mine or manufacturer?

Fonseca delicias, one year in humidor, relatively steady 64%RH....

Had one quintero Nacionales in the past with similar problem 2 years ago, I guessed it was construction problem. 

What do you think? 

IMG_20210521_225122.jpg

IMG_20210521_224701.jpg

i remember shortly after i got serious about cigars, i had one of the very early LEs. pretty certain it was the partagas pyramide 2000. fired up and it started magnificently. then it got really weird. i reckon i smoked it for an hour and the ash did not move. not a centimetre. i could not understand it as it was smoking beautifully. i thought i had a magic cigar. 

and then, literally at least an hour of not budging a fraction, a burn hole emerged below the bands. it had burnt internally the entire way and then come out the side. the whole thing collapsed basically at that stage but no real issue as it had smoked so well throughout.

but it was so weird and i have never seen anything like that again. well, this is a bit like that but nowhere near as extreme. 

undoubtedly a construction issue. how did it smoke for you to that stage? 

• Like 3

At the beginning Ash was s

On 4/8/2017 at 7:31 PM, jcorona said:
22 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

i remember shortly after i got serious about cigars, i had one of the very early LEs. pretty certain it was the partagas pyramide 2000. fired up and it started magnificently. then it got really weird. i reckon i smoked it for an hour and the ash did not move. not a centimetre. i could not understand it as it was smoking beautifully. i thought i had a magic cigar. 

and then, literally at least an hour of not budging a fraction, a burn hole emerged below the bands. it had burnt internally the entire way and then come out the side. the whole thing collapsed basically at that stage but no real issue as it had smoked so well throughout.

but it was so weird and i have never seen anything like that again. well, this is a bit like that but nowhere near as extreme. 

undoubtedly a construction issue. how did it smoke for you to that stage? 

Well it began fine, poor amount of smoke coming out through my mouth, then it got that weirs, and in the 3/3 Ash went normal and rest of the cigar half burned fell just off. I jus could enjoy the last third of it

On 5/22/2021 at 7:06 AM, El jefe said:

Fonseca delicias, one year in humidor, relatively steady 64%RH....

Had one quintero Nacionales in the past with similar problem 2 years ago, I guessed it was construction problem. 

What do you think?

Thing of nightmares if anyone asks me