Sistema Klip It tupperdor on sale

smbauerllc

Just an fyi for anyone needing one, Amazon has the largest Sistema Klip It tupperdor on sale for $9.99 instead of the usual $20.99 currently.

Just bought one along with the 65% 320gr Boveda to replace my last remaining wooden humidor.

Sad to see it go, as wooden humidors look so nice, but the tupperdors are just to perfect in every regard not to use.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a silly number of these and the only ones that had an issue with are the ones I dropped and cracked. Otherwise, they will hold the rh for a year or more. That's been my experience anyway. $10 is a good price for them.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I have a silly number of these and the only ones that had an issue with are the ones I dropped and cracked. Otherwise, they will hold the rh for a year or more. That's been my experience anyway. $10 is a good price for them.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I currently have 6 of them and all my bovedas are as plump as the day I put them in there after 6 months now. The temp and rh stay at 68deg and 65% plus or minus a couple degrees and rh.
I love them and $10 is a much more reasonable price for them than the usual $20, which I feel is a bit much.
They are great though.
The large ones hold about 90 loose cigars, and the next size down, about 50, so really good capacity.

Now i just need to save up to get a coolerdor up and running
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk