Video Review - Por Larranaga Galanes - RAT NOV 20

MoeFOH

48 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Kenny 😡

Nice review, terrible football punditry

there we are. man U fans. blame the commentary!! 

surely your goalie practices taking penalties? i'd reckon ours does because not like we have anyone competent. 

i promise not to mention that game more than say 10 - 11 times. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

surely your goalie practices taking penalties? i'd reckon ours does because not like we have anyone competent. 

You are a peach

13 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

Nothing like getting a shout out from Rob in one of your videos over that nonsense.  Thanks?  Could be worse, we could be out of Europe entirely.  

2 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Nothing like getting a shout out from Rob in one of your videos over that nonsense.  Thanks?  Could be worse, we could be out of Europe entirely.  

yes, losing the final 10-11 in penalties is much better!

Cheers for the shoutout on the Alberta Premium Cask Strength, @Ken Gargett! Sensational sounds like it sure hit the spot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! How was it with the cigar?

I should note that Rob's response was pretty priceless - "Is there any chance you could possibly check your draw 😂😂"

Just now, ChanceSchmerr said:

Cheers for the shoutout on the Alberta Premium Cask Strength, @Ken Gargett! Sensational sounds like it sure hit the spot, I'm glad you enjoyed it! How was it with the cigar?

I should note that Rob's response was pretty priceless - "Is there any chance you could possibly check your draw 😂😂"

hi Chris. i had been meaning to email so apols for that. many thanks for the bottle. much appreciated. i have done a piece on it for Q&P which should be out soon. 

15 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

hi Chris. i had been meaning to email so apols for that. many thanks for the bottle. much appreciated. i have done a piece on it for Q&P which should be out soon. 

Cheers mate, my pleasure. I look forward to reading it!

At the risk of posting off topic, any idea when some of these might be available to buy again ??

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pigpen said:

At the risk of posting off topic, any idea when some of these might be available to buy again ??

None in next 2 weeks. That is about the HSA forward window these days. Hopefully soon after. 

None in next 2 weeks. That is about the HSA forward window these days. Hopefully soon after. 

Cheer Prez, that’s a relief as I blew my last remaining coin this month on the PCC aged stuff earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished a box, can't keep my hands off of them. First and last were about two months apart. The last was amazing. I'm going deep when they are available.

I suck at describing flavors but even fresh the Galanes seems to have more in common with an aged PLPC than is does with an aged Picadores. It is lighter and smoother than the Picadores with undertones of pronounced caramel already shining.....less of a mongrel.