Thumbs up, thumbs down?

Thumbs up Thumbs down  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty sharp looking.  But I sense the pricing will be ridiculous.  From the photo I'm not even sure the cigars fit properly. I'm guessing they propped them up to stick out the top for the shot. They should have issued a retro band for it though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Puros Y Vino said:

Pretty sharp looking.  But I sense the pricing will be ridiculous.  From the photo I'm not even sure the cigars fit properly. I'm guessing they propped them up to stick out the top for the shot. They should have issued a retro band for it though.

Right.  I count 8 and it looks pretty full, it’s claiming 10 lol.  Cuba

I really like the look, I’d probably really like the cigars, but I’m guessing this is going to cost 5-7 times more than the $100 I’d pay for it.

I just have no use for jars, even if some of them are pretty cool looking.

Nice feeling of something both contemporary, and retro.  

Like it, but just nearly always let down by Ramon Allones.  What I'm looking for in a 'special' RA on steroids was the 'Club Allones',  Dark bitter chocolate and bitter damson jam.  They have fired so many blanks with RA special production

Also, if they are going to call it 'The Art Nouveau' series.   surely some element of it should have Nouveau styling??

• Like 1

Seems I've gotten past the gimmicks. Was a sucker in the past, no longer....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Right.  I count 8 and it looks pretty full, it’s claiming 10 lol.  Cuba

I really like the look, I’d probably really like the cigars, but I’m guessing this is going to cost 5-7 times more than the $100 I’d pay for it.

I just have no use for jars, even if some of them are pretty cool looking.

I count ten with the two along side. But you are correct that it appears the jar holds eight. 

not clear from the picture nor the article on whether the painting is printed on the jar as well? regardless, i like how the green would stand out from most other jars. 

probably priced out of my range anyway 

8 hours ago, garbandz said:

100 jars made.

there's an LE for you.

how many extra jars did Habanos slip out the back door ? 

That makes it a definite nope. Not a fan of how it looks and certainly not the expected limited price.