Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Newbie here.  Smoked NC off and on for years but didn’t really get serious about the cigars until March 2020. Didn’t have my first CC until March 2021. Was a MC No 2 and my mind was blown. Quite the thrill when a package shows up on your door step and you open the box hoping for PSP-like quality. Really have enjoyed browsing through here and have learned a lot in a short time. Look forward to participating in the discussions. 
Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Haveyoubeensmoking said:

Hi all,

Newbie here.  Smoked NC off and on for years but didn’t really get serious about the cigars until March 2020. Didn’t have my first CC until March 2021. Was a MC No 2 and my mind was blown. Quite the thrill when a package shows up on your door step and you open the box hoping for PSP-like quality. Really have enjoyed browsing through here and have learned a lot in a short time. Look forward to participating in the discussions. 
Cheers!

Welcome!! What part of California are you from? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Haveyoubeensmoking said:

Living in Livermore. Nice little wine industry here, goes great with cigars!

I know a thing or two about that! I'm up in Sonoma Wine Country! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 7:51 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

I know a thing or two about that! I'm up in Sonoma Wine Country! 

 

On 6/14/2021 at 11:12 PM, Haveyoubeensmoking said:

Living in Livermore. Nice little wine industry here, goes great with cigars!

Im right in between you two on the North side of Berkeley. Any interest in doing a meet up?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.