Partagas Lusitanias SOU JUL 20 (AARW)

Let us know what the box code was :ok:

smoking outdoors while fishing/boating is something that I do a lot of.  i find it almost impossible to keep a decent burn on any cigar. 

there are few things better however :D

• Like 2

Very nice review.

Still waiting to have my first Lusi.
Was generously gifted a 2016 one that I'm saving for any special occasion to smoke.

They always get excellent reviews and seem quite popular, so I really can't wait to try one.

Just wish I could find singles somewhere, as i prefer to be able to compare recent production sticks to my few aged ones to note the difference age makes for them, since I'm new to smoking anything more than 2 or 3 years old.

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:
smoking outdoors while fishing/boating is something that I do a lot of.  i find it almost impossible to keep a decent burn on any cigar. 
there are few things better however 

I always smoke mine outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine, even in the winter and its below freezing.

Just something about smoking them indoors isn't as enjoyable to me, unless I were able to smoke them in my recliner in my room, that would be the only exception

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

there are few things better however :D

It's in the title! SOU JUL 20, or you mean the barcode?

58 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Very nice review.

Still waiting to have my first Lusi.
Was generously gifted a 2016 one that I'm saving for any special occasion to smoke.
They always get excellent reviews and seem quite popular, so I really can't wait to try one.

Just wish I could find singles somewhere, as i prefer to be able to compare recent production sticks to my few aged ones to note the difference age makes for them, since I'm new to smoking anything more than 2 or 3 years old.

I always smoke mine outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine, even in the winter and its below freezing.

Just something about smoking them indoors isn't as enjoyable to me, unless I were able to smoke them in my recliner in my room, that would be the only exception

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's certainly a treat. The defining trait for me is how airy and light the smoke from a Lusi tends to be. It's relatively unique in that regard in my eyes.