WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Who Said That? Comp - Penultimate Week!

WST?#PR  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist said: “I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.”

This poll is closed to new votes

*** Who Said That? Comp is in its second last week as we will retire it (perhaps only temporarily) and introduce some new blood soon after  - enjoy the last two rounds! Thanks for all the participation thus far! :thumbsup: ***

Every week we're going to have a poll about a certain quote and who said it. Could be a famous quote from history, a line from a movie or a song, the opening line to a novel, something very topical, etc... 

We'll create a poll with the quote and a question based on it, from the answer options you just have to pick the correct one. :thumbsup:

Voters who pick correctly go into the draw for an El Pres Sampler!! :party:   (Drawn Tuesday morning, Brisbane time. Please note: Polls don't show on Tapatalk, but you can participate via a web version of the site)

NO GOOGLING!! And it may not help you anyway - depending on how tricky we get with the question. We're using the honour system. It's just a bit of fun. If you know, you know. If you don't, have a stab in the dark or an educated guess (if you prefer that term ;)). 

You may elaborate about your choice in the topic thread below if you wish but no posting of anything that gives the answer away to those who haven't voted.

Now you know the drill, vote away!  

Good luck!! :cigar:

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Thought I knew it; I did not.

I still don’t know if I knew and don’t have the will to check. I’ll just assume I was wrong 😂

• Haha 1

Yep, Jim Morrison said that. Well done to those who got it right! :clap:

The random draw winner is @Habana Mike !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks to all who participated. Final quote will be up soon! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Who Said That? Comp - Penultimate Week!