More suspects on FB.

Mickey D

These were posted as received from a friend.

“Picked up these 3 unopened boxes from a friend and was trying to figure out a price tag. Not that it’s really that important I already pIckes them up for what I thought was a good price but google searches had me all over the place 
2015 cohiba siglo Vi
2015 Upmanns magnum 56 
2015 hoyo de monetary double corona”

I have inquired to the poster about where said friend got them, along with information on the other two boxes.

The Security sticker on the H Upman 56 comes back as Cohiba Genios

Discussion and input for educational purposes. 
On the Upman box, The Habana SA stamp doesn’t look I bossed into wood, the date stamp of 2015 doesn’t look correct, and the font looks wrong to me.

35BC7EFC-EC75-4E31-8946-C1B37F78A645.jpeg

E6975BB1-E55A-43D5-A91A-FFAFC4537973.jpeg

7E9712B5-87C4-460D-B81A-D6617CBADE5D.jpeg

C9FFE4C6-F6CA-4C7E-AEEB-58B82A9F9A84.jpeg

F6B0B03A-9CF4-4B06-88ED-C927E361881C.jpeg

The government seal should as a rule be placed OVER the Tabacuba transportation seal (small sticker). This is a blatant red flag. 

• Like 2

The font on the factory and date stamp is wrong.

The "Transitorio" stamp is sometimes visible under the warranty seal, sometimes the stamps overlap. This happens.

However, all three boxes have the stamps applied with the same level of "incorrectness". The chances of that happening are so low as to make it not really possible.

Interesting attempt by the faker. Show the transitorio stamp as an extra level of authenticity but then, in his earnestness, getting the placement perfectly wrong every time.

If the original poster had posted just one of the boxes, it might have fooled more people. The three boxes, each with exactly the same mistake, proves them to be wrong.  

• Like 4