Goodbye my friend- An elegy to my friend Ricky- @Naga5

I’m very sorry for your loss. He seemed like a great friend. Your post was extremely well written and I could feel your pain. I hope you can find some peace. I’m also happy you had an opportunity to say goodbye. You’ll always think of him when you light up a Monte 4 which is a great thing. Take care. 

ps. Does your wife know you call her lady piggy? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PigFish said:

Your friend, Ray

What a wonderful,  open hearted, committed, and unabashed message of respect and love for a friend.          I'm so sorry for your loss Ray, and by the sounds of it, it's a loss to us all. We all have the chance of bumping into great people, but now there is once less out there....

A Monte 4 will indeed be smoked. Hats off to you Ray, what a wonderful message.  I'm sure he's proud to have had you as a friend. 

• Like 2

A beautiful tribute…I’m sorry for your loss. I will most certainly raise an IPA to him today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great tribute and terribly sorry for your loss. Will toast to his memory tonight. Life is too damn short,

5 hours ago, unclepauly25 said:

Hey brother I’m really sorry for your loss, your words really choked me up reading it. I will have a glass of whiskey and a cigar later in his honor, R.I.P. Ricky 

Thank you. I shed a tear each time I open this thread. Thank you! -R

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

I’m very sorry for your loss. He seemed like a great friend. Your post was extremely well written and I could feel your pain. I hope you can find some peace. I’m also happy you had an opportunity to say goodbye. You’ll always think of him when you light up a Monte 4 which is a great thing. Take care. 

ps. Does your wife know you call her lady piggy? 

Thank you. Yep she does! -R

4 hours ago, 99call said:

What a wonderful,  open hearted, committed, and unabashed message of respect and love for a friend.          I'm so sorry for your loss Ray, and by the sounds of it, it's a loss to us all. We all have the chance of bumping into great people, but now there is once less out there....

A Monte 4 will indeed be smoked. Hats off to you Ray, what a wonderful message.  I'm sure he's proud to have had you as a friend. 

Thank you my friend. It took me many years to understand that it was not odd for humans to express love for each other. I am not bashful about it. It empowers people to know that they are loved. I believe it should be shared. (MHO). Cheers brother! -R

• Like 3

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Beautiful Ray. Ricky would be smiling.

Fantastic bloke. I had no idea he was unwell. What a bloody tragedy. 

Thanks mate. I did not know if he wanted his illness talked about. It is tough sometimes to separate a desire to do good and one's privacy. I know he wanted me to say goodbye for him here. He loved you guys and we talked of you often.

I love you mate. Thanks for the kind words. -Ray