Phoenicio 40 and Quai d’Orsay Baalbeck event

Thanks for the pictures! Looks great. Those ashtrays are lovely, did you each get an individual smaller one?

I got a very kind invite to the London event but never could have gone due to ongoing travel restrictions.

In any case, the London event was cancelled to a four week extension of Covid restrictions.

I watched the online event. It looked very nice. Walid Saleh does a great job with these things.

How is Cyprus for cigars these days? I'm considering a trip there next year with some cigar friends.

5 hours ago, KCCubano said:
How was the Baalbeck? Im looking at picking up a Cab.
Thx

It was beautiful loved the size! Was a nice coffee and chocolate cocoa! I want a cab too I asked here in CY we won’t see any of these till the earliest end of the year maybe next year :(

5 hours ago, Ryan said:
Thanks for the pictures! Looks great. Those ashtrays are lovely, did you each get an individual smaller one?
I got a very kind invite to the London event but never could have gone due to ongoing travel restrictions.
In any case, the London event was cancelled to a four week extension of Covid restrictions.
I watched the online event. It looked very nice. Walid Saleh does a great job with these things.
How is Cyprus for cigars these days? I'm considering a trip there next year with some cigar friends.

Yeah the small ashtray was on the tables for us to keep and then the large in the wag out! At the moment cigars are getting less in stock here due to shipping but prices are less than half of UK. For example got the Ramon LE 2019 for EUR 195 a box! Come and wd can go to the cohiba lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Tollickd said:

Yeah the small ashtray was on the tables for us to keep and then the large in the wag out! At the moment cigars are getting less in stock here due to shipping but prices are less than half of UK. For example got the Ramon LE 2019 for EUR 195 a box! Come and wd can go to the cohiba lounge

"Yeah the small ashtray was on the tables for us to keep and then the large in the wag out! "

That sounds very familiar! Havana comes to Cyprus. :)

Thank you, I'll start working on a trip, at this stage it will be next year sometime but it would be great to meet up for a cigar.

• Like 2

How Does one get on the invite list for these type of events??.....or at least a heads up when they happen.... i dont mind flying in and sneaking in....

I am a member at my Local LCDH they invite people!

Not a bad menu. Looked to be a good time!

It was in Limassol

I was in Limassol in May for a couple of weeks. I grabbed a few boxes from the LCDH, they had a pretty good selection but the service isn’t the best.

Prices are great compared to the UK, I didn’t have time to check the LCDH at Larnaca airport but that’s probably where I’ll do my shopping next time.

• Thanks 1

Great pictures and looks like it was a fantastic event!
  I absolutely love Cyprus and Rhodes, very jealous here, it's just heaven there with the kindest people I've ever met

Yes that’s why I love living here! I am a British expat

• Like 2