Phoenicio 40 and Quai d’Orsay Baalbeck event

23 hours ago, Ryan said:
A package arrived for me in Dublin yesterday from that friend in London, as I couldn't go to the event and ultimately the London event was cancelled anyway. I just picked it up this afternoon.
The two cigars, smaller ashtray and larger ashtray. The ashtrays are gorgeous. The cigars look great, both on the larger side but not huge. Even the packaging is brilliant. Phoenicia is really upping the game for events and swag. I've been asked to smoke it soon. I'm kayaking tomorrow night in Killary Harbour in the west of Ireland, "Ireland's only fjord", I might light it up after that.

Glad you got yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, zeebra said:

Those ash trays are amazing!!! 

I just got a cab last week from a friend who was at the Beirut airport and these Quai d’Osray look amazing! They did not have any RA Phoenicios for sale except the limited edition packing.

I havnt seen any reviews yet, but planning to light one up in a couple of weeks. I got box 1613/2400

I Look forward to a review as there aren’t many. I’m sitting on a box from a few months ago and debating on selling, smoking, aging or partial trading.  50 cabs take up a ton of humidor real estate.