New from the English Cotswolds

Zebra

Hello Friends,

I live in southwest England with my wife and son.

I’ve smoked premium cigars (when I can afford to) for the last 20 years or so, my first being an H. Upmann Connoisseur No.1 sometime in my late teens. Actually… I did smoke one prior to that but I was rather squiffy at a firms do at about 16 years old and I’m pretty sure I inhaled the whole thing. Can’t even remember what it was, the boss bought it for me. Bless him. Seems like a lifetime ago now.

I’ve been lurking in this group for a little while now and I’ve been aware of FOH for over a decade. 

My favourite cigar is probably a Monte 4. I really enjoy the smaller ring gauge cigars although it seems they’re becoming less popular?

Anyway, thanks for having me. I look forward to placing more orders with our host.

• Like 4

Welcome,  good to have you. 

Skinny cigars are dying a bit of a death, but everything goes in cycles.  Ultimately HSA will make whatever makes them the best effort, material, profit equation. Hopefully we are on the downward slope of the ridiculous 60rg cigars.     

Skinnies will have their day again......hopefully soon

• Like 2

Welcome to FOH!
Glad to see a BOTL, who loves skinny CCs too like me 😃. One of my fav skinny CCs are Monte 1 and LGC MdO No. 4. I still can't forget how great they were and wish that I can grab'em even more 😄.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ites said:

my general rule is to stay away from anything above 44 rg but so far have one or two exceptions.

Same, maybe 46. 

Thanks for the welcome.

• 2 weeks later...