WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Who Said That? Comp. FINAL WEEK !!

WST? Comp Final  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist sung these lines: "Mr. Beerbelly, Beerbelly / Get these mutts away from me / You know, I don't find this stuff amusing anymore."

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks for doing the research and putting this on, Steve!  Fitting that the last one was like most - a complete stab in the dark and an embarrassing result, judging by the percentages. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

I have heard this song probably a couple hundred times so I knew the "get these mutts away from me" part of this instantly.

I did not realize the line before that was "Mr, beerbelly, beerbelly" though. Guess I need to look up the lyrics now.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments about the comp - much appreciated! Who Said That will take a rest now and a New Weekly General Trivia Comp will step up to the plate... I'll post the format details of that soon - stay tuned! Should be good fun.  :thumbsup:

And so to the final week's result and winner... yep, Paul Simon said that on his incredibly bloody wonderful album Graceland. Well done to those who got it right! :clap:

The random draw winner is @Gansett13 !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks to all for your support and participation in this comp... Trivia Comp details up soon! :cigar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Who Said That? Comp. FINAL WEEK !!