It is a matter of haste : The sub 40 minute brigade

It is a matter of Haste   

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're smoking a MdO4 in under 50 mins, you're not going to have a very nice experience. :no:

And for me, anything larger than a Perlas is going over 50 mins. I'm with @Nino--a Minutos is at least an hour for me. 

If I could pick any cigar from that list to have to smoke regularly, I would go Siglo I, followed by El Principe, followed by Monte 5, followed by RASCC.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

If you're smoking a MdO4 in under 50 mins, you're not going to have a very nice experience. :no:

And for me, anything larger than a Perlas is going over 50 mins. I'm with @Nino--a Minutos is at least an hour for me. 

If I could pick any cigar from that list to have to smoke regularly, I would go Siglo I, followed by El Principe, followed by Monte 5, followed by RASCC.

Much agreed! Skinny CCs like MdO4 are ended up being too hot as hot potatoes if I puff them way too fast. I believe HUHC will be the most suitable for sub 40 minute CC although I take 48-50 minutes for puffing Half Corona sized PCs.

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much agreed! Skinny CCs like MdO4 are ended up being too hot as hot potatoes if I puff them way too fast. I believe HUHC will be the most suitable for sub 40 minute CC although I take 48-50 minutes for puffing Half Corona sized PCs.

The HUHC is a great option here.  My only complaint is they are just too short. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, teamrandr said:

The HUHC is a great option here.  My only complaint is they are just too short. 

I agree that the only con for HUHC is they are way too short 😭. Wish that it's a bit longer as Mareva sized PCs.