How to Weigh Koalas

1 hour ago, La_Tigre said:

If I have a kennel that holds three koalas and a cart that holds five koalas how can I measure four koalas…

Fill the kennel. Put the kennel koalas in the cart. Fill the kennel. Top off the cart with your kennel koalas. Dump your cart koalas. Move your single remaining kennel koala into the cart. Fill the kennel. Move your kennel koalas into the cart. Smoke a lot of weed. Measure the cart koalas. Process subject to refinement.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, La_Tigre said:

If I have a kennel that holds three koalas and a cart that holds five koalas how can I measure four koalas…

Depends on what you are measuring them for.

Weight - Use scales

Dimensions - Use a tape measure

Volume - Use a tape measure. Find a A+ maths student to work out the calculations for you.

Star potential - Create an IG account for them. Take identical photos. The one with most likes is the winner.

Which do you love more - Set fire to the kennel and cart. Only one can be saved. The one you save is the one you love more.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Volume - Use a tape measure. Find a A+ maths student to work out the calculations for you.

I just dunk 'em in water in a graduated cylinder. Works every time. Wear gloves--they come out biting though...

51 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I just dunk 'em in water in a graduated cylinder. Works every time. Wear gloves--they come out biting though...

you might think that is a joke but there are plenty who have been scratched and bitten by our nice koalas. they can be very grumpy. best of all is the number of politicians and celebrities who have insisted on holding one for a photo opp, only for the wonderful creature to take a piss all over the offending idiot. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

you might think that is a joke but there are plenty who have been scratched and bitten by our nice koalas. they can be very grumpy. best of all is the number of politicians and celebrities who have insisted on holding one for a photo opp, only for the wonderful creature to take a piss all over the offending idiot. 

I actually am aware Koalas can be quite disagreeable. They might be the animal with the largest disparity between appearance and behavior. I don't think they're big fans of cuddling.