Report on the shortage of Cuban Cigars

2 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

You'd think he could at least spring for some new jeans if he can afford all that other stuff...

The jeans with holes are normally more expensive than the ones without 😂

• Haha 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Received a disturbing update today.  It is bedlam in terms of global supply with no change likely this side of Christmas.  Feel free to ask your favourite CC retailer/distributor to have it confi

Same Story as the Lumber, Steel, Ammunition/Firearms, Wine, and Computer industries, you name it.  "Yeah, we were doing a pretty bad job with production before the pandemic, but its actually the

This problem has been developing long before COVID excuses became the norm. Say 2007-ish. Asian players visiting the LCDH's in Havana with lists, offering rewards of $200 per master case (50 boxes). O

On 7/30/2021 at 5:41 PM, Hammer Smokin' said:

get as much in your InstaChamp picture as you can

DetQmWbX4AE6O1w.jpg

Jokes on him. Rugged western types are into house slippers, and cheap dickies. That's when I go into town for the true value. 

When I go into town and someplace fancy, like a bar or breakfast hole, it's black jeans, wore ass boots, and hats this guy would never buy. 

That guy is a target. A mark. We see them around here especially lately for big bend week, which ends tonight. And the endless stream of faux bikers.

The real high fashion out here is coveralls with boots. That's some real deal, super west texas, big bend stuff there. I have several pairs. No watches. Never understood why people need to know what time it is so badly. 

My partner works at the gage hotel. Lord, the dudes and dudettes that walk in to marathon dressed like an LA cowboy...holes in jeans. Oof

• Like 2