Video Review - San Cristobal Harimau Malaya - RAT DIC 20

MoeFOH

31 minutes ago, juri said:

ive always found zoo's depressing as i do most cigars from RAT DIC ..... how much longer you guys going to do these reviews over skype with covid kinda winding down and vaccine's available 

There are some great Zoo's! Australia Zoo (Irwins) is a cracking zoo.   

We should be through the Covid vaccination program here in 6 months or so. 

• Like 1

If doing more video reviews over Skype I would vote for new locations. Like travel to different areas in Australia. I'd almost give money to see them both in Coober Pedy. Rob shopping for a nice piece of Opal for Di in the air conditioning and sitting down afterward for a nice review with Ken while Ken is holed up somewhere trying to stay out of the sweltering heat and letting everyone know it. Or vice Versa. 

On 7/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, Fosgate said:

If doing more video reviews over Skype I would vote for new locations. Like travel to different areas in Australia. I'd almost give money to see them both in Coober Pedy. Rob shopping for a nice piece of Opal for Di in the air conditioning and sitting down afterward for a nice review with Ken while Ken is holed up somewhere trying to stay out of the sweltering heat and letting everyone know it. Or vice Versa. 

...By vice versa, did you mean:  "while Ken is in heat in a hole somewhere"??

:)

...At the zoo perhaps.

I do enjoy the comedy bits sprinkled into these very helpful cigar reviews.  Thanks for these Rob & Ken!  

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 7:20 AM, Chibearsv said:

Love Rob's head shake when Ken walks out of camera.  You guys are quite a duo. 😁

he does make a good Robin. 

On 7/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, Fosgate said:

vice versa? you want me to shop for a nice opal for Di? as much as she deserves that and more, you don't think that me buying her one might create 'issues'? 

you'll get a new location when i eventually find new digs. if ever. 

ps - not sure if you are aware but rob did have an extremely wonky opal business many years ago. you could have made a movie. anthony hopkins would reprise hannibal lecter to play Rob and the good guys would be led by jason statham. rob's autobiography will be called 'how the hell did i stay out of jail?' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2