Forgot cigars for my wedding and honeymoon (Italy, France)

I got sidetracked packing while putting some singles into my xikar plastic case. I think all I’ve got is a talisman, behike 54, la trova, and maybe a monte supremos and a 1966. Clearly spent time grabbing the nicer stuff I’ve never smoked. But forgot my box of regular production cigars. Anyone know of decent shops in Cannes, cap d’antibes, or Capri? Figure these are all terrible places. I know of one in Milan by the duomo which comes right after my wedding but kind of a bummer that I don’t have enough to share with the guys at the actual wedding. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SokaKiel said:

Enjoy your trip around France and Italy!

In Cannes you might want to try La Civette Carlton, the best place in Antibes would be Tabac Boutique Contraste.

On Capri I can recommend Della Monica directly at Piazza Umberto. Small but good storage and great quality smoking accessories!

Hope the latest COVID restrictions won’t affect the wedding to much!

Brilliant work :clap:

Take Leif's advice. He would know ;)

• Like 2

If you have chance to visit Pompei there is the new Smoking Lounge Vitium that is fantastic and has also a great selection of cigars. Just give me a PM and I will arrange a wedding gift;-)

• Like 3

On 7/16/2021 at 12:57 AM, Mr. Japan said:

If you have chance to visit Pompei there is the new Smoking Lounge Vitium that is fantastic and has also a great selection of cigars. Just give me a PM and I will arrange a wedding gift;-)

Listen to My English/Italian friend and don't worry about what you forgot. Remember these words from a wise man

”When your on vacation, Stay on vacation”

Good luck 

Rob

Edited by gorob23
I want to :)
  • Like 2