Bulk boveda 320's

smbauerllc

Anyone know of any vendors selling the 65% bovada 320 grams in bulk of like 10 to 12 or so?

My Google search only brought up wholesalers who will only sell to a business

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If members can assist, they will do so via post messaging due to Rule 5 in regards to naming Vendors...

Rule 5 No Discussion Of Sources And Prices

There are thousands of online suppliers of cigars around the world. Some good, some average some thieves. This board does not discuss any. This country has some of the most stringent defamation laws in the world and I am liable for any lawsuits that come from threads such as "**** sent me fakes". You are intelligent people. Use the PM feature or email me if you have any questions. Where I come across flagrant sellers of fakes I may post it. However, it will be a post coming from me, based on 100% certainty. 

In relation to prices from sources, this can always be done through internal PM between members, which the forum supports. It will not occur on the Forum or Shoutbox. The only exception is when Regionals or specific country cigars are released. These are priced by distributors and are uniform; thus general discussion of the price is permitted but not discussion of a specific vendor.

• JohnS locked this topic