WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Friday Funny: Favourite advertisement of all time comp.

• El Presidente changed the title to Friday Funny: Favourite advertisement of all time comp.

When my dad retired from the US NAVY after serving as an aviator in the Pacific in the 1940’s, he started an electronics business. One of the lines he was able to secure in his fledgling business was Sharp TV. As an 8 year old, I still remember how angry he was about this ad campaign...

44C90720-6205-47FD-91C2-A467DBBF97DB.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

When my dad retired from the US NAVY after serving as an aviator in the Pacific in the 1940’s, he started an electronics business. One of the lines he was able to secure in his fledgling business was Sharp TV. As an 8 year old, I still remember how angry he was about this ad campaign...

44C90720-6205-47FD-91C2-A467DBBF97DB.png

Haha God damn.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrBirdman said:

Since my first choice is probably too vulgar for FOH...

Super Bowl XXXVIII's introduction of "Terry Tate, Office Linebacker" helped heal some of the lingering wounds from a horrendous Eagles performance in that year's NFC Championship. Honestly, the Fedex goof on the movie Cast Away from the year before was probably the hardest I ever laughed at a commercial, but you need to have seen (and at this point, still remember) the end of the movie (I've included at the bottom).

To this day the Terry Tate series of commercials remain one of the funniest for me. 

• Like 2

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Friday Funny: Favourite advertisement of all time comp.