email of the week. Gifting fakes....and knowing it

Gifting Fakes   

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let it go. Maybe ask in 5 years. I agree with Ken perhaps he knows far less than you think. I have been to weddings where Cohiba were handed out and hardly smoked and no-one really knew to much about them. I think most people will remember the actual ceremony of smoking cigars and how it looked pretty cool. Not the type or if they were fake. 

Maybe if he brings it up at some point and hopefully he doesn't....then hit him up ....hey we're they fake ... otherwise I am sure all the other events on that day out weighed the time you spent cigar smoking.

Think of it no more . 

• Like 1

Let it go if he is really a good friend and you hang out all time (assuming since best man), life is too short. Maybe he is busting your balls and will probably bring it  up at a later date for a great laugh. 

Ask and tell. Could totally see doing this on purpose and giving you a NC while smoking a ‘for reals’ Cohiba with the same band on it. However, at your wedding? That’d be a total dick move. No way he knew and would play this out….unless some nefarious love lost revenge game…even then, could think of ‘bout a million and one better endings for that motive.

Would this best man look a bit of a doltish version of this guy?:

F0E7410B-2A85-4FD4-91EC-DA512C66239C.jpeg.8f8e044cb9506ed97f51776dc0bce46d.jpeg

...and this will likely end up on the Jerry Springer show.

"Bro, where did you get those cigars you gave me? The reason I ask is I checked the code and they're fakes...I don't want you to get caught out again...might be time to change vendors"

...see where it leads from there.

• Like 1