Kenfessions: Montecristo LE Sublimes 2008 - Havana Club Barrel Proof Rum (Flor de Cana 7-Year-Old Rum).

The Monte LE Sublimes were truly sublime! I thoroughly enjoyed smoking every single one I had. Even the one I smoked during a golf game with Elie. He was in the lead on the 7th, when he suggested it was time to light up our cigars. I forget what he was smoking, but whatever it was, it completely screwed him up! He swore the cigar was making him ill and ruining his game. The Gods of Golf smiled upon me, and I had a fantastic game. The Sublime was just the cherry on top.

I think I gave away my last Sublime to @JohnS, as he mentioned he had never smoked one before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lordlister said:

Ken! The James Bond of soul!

i'll take that!!

18 hours ago, Fuzz said:

The Monte LE Sublimes were truly sublime! I thoroughly enjoyed smoking every single one I had. Even the one I smoked during a golf game with Elie. He was in the lead on the 7th, when he suggested it was time to light up our cigars. I forget what he was smoking, but whatever it was, it completely screwed him up! He swore the cigar was making him ill and ruining his game. The Gods of Golf smiled upon me, and I had a fantastic game. The Sublime was just the cherry on top.

I think I gave away my last Sublime to @JohnS, as he mentioned he had never smoked one before.

fuzz, if it was elie, he'd be smoking some big fat cuaba trying to convince the world that these were better than behikes. 

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic