Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 9 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

Welcome to Quickfire Trivia!

Every week, at a minimum of 3 random times, I'll make a post with a general trivia question. Quickfire knowledge (or Quickfire Googling skills :cigar:) will be rewarded via a points system for those fastest with the correct answer. 

Points System:

1st: 10 points

2nd: 8 points

3rd - 5th: 5 points

Rest of field: 1 point

Your points tally for the week equates to the number of tickets you'll have in the random draw. So everyone who enters and answers correctly is still in with a chance but those quickest off the blocks will have a big advantage!

Prize will be minimum of an FOH Merch Item (E.g. Coffee Mug or similar) :spotlight:

Sponsored by Cigar Merchenaries

(Drawn each Friday morning, Brisbane time.)

First question will be up tomorrow... stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, what a surprise. Thank you FoH, I am truly grateful! 😉

Week 5 run and won! The random draw winner, benefiting from some quickfire bonus entries, is... @JohnS !! Congrats !!  Please PM your details to me (name, address, and email), and we'll arra

well hot diggity! thanks team!

Just now, HarveyBoulevard said:

Seven...

As the crow flies...

Aristotle...

I am just getting some answers in ahead of everyone else...

(How did I do?)

Wow... amazing... you snagged 40pts... May as well call the first two weeks off. :cigar:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am setting up my new Cray Z supercomputer as we speak, not only to ascertain the correct answers, but to postulate your random intervals.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I am setting up my new Cray Z supercomputer as we speak, not only to ascertain the correct answers, but to postulate your random intervals.

A new supercomputer is a great idea... although a simpler solution may be to follow my content. :cigar:

2 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

A new supercomputer is a great idea... although a simpler solution may be to follow my content. :cigar:

Followed. I still like the supercomputer idea. 😳

• Like 1

Great, more stress on top of 24:24 :)

Is rapid response an Australian thing? How long do your bank cash machine's give you to enter your secret # ?

Sounds like fun, bring it on!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

It’s a conspiracy because we had the same answers and received no site notification. The servers must be broken and only the important people get notices. We should have 40 points, not Jeff!!!!!!

Seriously though, thank you all so much for continued contests that mix it up and give us pandemons something to do outside of work!

• Like 2

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic

Uncle John’s Cabin

E has never equaled MC2

Queequeg

My Mother the Car

• MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 1 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 2 run and won... the random draw winner, who picked up a 2nd place and some extra votes in R3, is...

@Hammer Smokin' !! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. :cigar:

Thanks to all who participated. Week 3 questions will start to drop soon... stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 2 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!
  • MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 9 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!