Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 9 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, what a surprise. Thank you FoH, I am truly grateful! 😉

Week 5 run and won! The random draw winner, benefiting from some quickfire bonus entries, is... @JohnS !! Congrats !!  Please PM your details to me (name, address, and email), and we'll arra

Loaded up with extra tickets in the draw courtesy of two 1st places, the trivia draw winner this week is @Bijan !! Congrats!!  Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we

• MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 5 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

@JohnS See, even guitar players deserve some love once in awhile! 😬

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 6 run and won... and very much defying the odds to pick up the random draw win is...

@Dozerhead !!

Congrats !! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Next questions up soon... stay tuned! :cigar:

• Like 1
  • MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 6 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!
  • 3 weeks later...

Week 7 has been run and won!! Picking up the random draw win with the assist of some bonus tickets was... 

@Meklown !!

Congrats !! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks to all who played. Week 8 questions will land soon... stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 7 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!
  • MoeFOH changed the title to Quickfire: Weekly Trivia Comp!! Week 9 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!