If you had to choose 3 of these 4...

If you had to choose 3 of these 4 to purchase as your first box order in 8 years, and all being boxes of 10 except for the Fonsecas, what would you choose?

Having a difficult time choosing as I enjoy them all very much and pretty equally.

Montecristo No.4 10ct
Partagas Culebras 9ct
Fonseca Delicias 25ct
Punch Short de Punch 10ct

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not to be difficult, but I'd buy 4 & fade the other 3 in lieu of other sticks
Well, unfortunately my budget is $346, and not many others come in 10ct boxes that I can afford, but if you have recommendations that are within my budget I would love to hear them

The Culebras are fun, taste great and never have any draw issues, so that would be my No.1 choice. I'd chose the Punch and the Montecristo next. I've never had the Delicias but generally Fonseca don't get the best tobacco allocation.

The Culebras are fun, taste great and never have any draw issues, so that would be my No.1 choice. I'd chose the Punch and the Montecristo next. I've never had the Delicias but generally Fonseca don't get the best tobacco allocation.
I've had the Fonseca Cosacos and No.1's and enjoyed them, but haven't had the Delicias before, so it makes me a little nervous

your budget is 346? and how many cigars generally you want to have for this price?
Typically, buying multiples of singles i get 25 to 35. It varies a bit, so I'm pretty much right in that range with any combination of the boxes listed

how bout buy a nice 25 ct of a robusto that you like (aim for around $225) and a 10ct of sdp...346 is a decent amount fo money that coudl be put toward alot of good stuff...i wouldnt spend it on monte 4 fonseca or culebras...i guess thats what im really getting at.......you could always buy a nice 10ct box of like boli libertador or a 12 ct of like esmeralda and combine that with the sdp, but youd be getting less than the 25-35 sticks.....to me i would rather have less quality ticks than more of less quality..just my personal preference
I understand, I go for quality over quantity as much as possible too, but I have a 1 Cigar a day minimum habit to support so I have to purchase wisely.

I will look into the prices of the two you mentioned with the vendor's I'm aware of

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Got any examples of 10ct boxes in the same price range? I'm all for other suggestions

That's a tough budget...if you could spend  $550-ish you'd have muchhhh more room to work. Or if you just wanted 2 boxes instead of 4. Always aim for quality over quantity of you can.

I would park that coin in 1 box of Laguito Siglo 2s & pocket $25 if it were me.

I'm not crazy about Fonseca though I smoke them often enough but delicias are short filler as well and I'm not crazy about that either. Would go with the other 3 options.

But @Lrabold89's suggestion is better.

edit: I'd get 25 of the Monte 4s though.

All but the Fonseca. 
What's the premise again? 
Simply that I can only afford to get 3 of the 4 boxes listed that I have narrowed it down to and looking for opinions as I kinda stuck on which to get

1 minute ago, smbauerllc said:

Simply that I can only afford to get 3 of the 4 boxes listed that I have narrowed it down to and looking for opinions as I kinda stuck on which to get

I knew what the premise was. :wink2:

• Like 1

You could buy 50 PLPC with that easy. I would do that over a 10 count monte 4 box that you'll burn through in a winks time. 

You might also look into some corona Gorda, which can occasionally be had I 15 count boxes at great prices if you look. I agree that the Culebra is not a good budget stick. It's more a splurge luxury item in my opinion. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ChangBang said:
2, 3, 4.  Is this a situation where if you don't use it...you lose it?

Lol, no

15 hours ago, B44 said:
Agreed with the less is more sentiment. SdP are a great stick, use the rest towards a box on sale. Ie Monte 2, Boli BBF / BRC, PSD4, HDM Rio, etc 

I'm looking into that, but most have been too expensive or out of stock

2 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

I'm looking into that, but most have been too expensive or out of stock

How often do you buy cigars? And do you usually budget a similar amount. That would be a helpful point to have on hand. 

How often do you buy cigars? And do you usually budget a similar amount. That would be a helpful point to have on hand. 
The beginning of every month.
My budget is everything I have left after paying bills, so its not a chosen amount