The Science behind the shape of rockets

And I believe the dick was actually quoted to say "I want to thank every Amazon employee and every Amazon customer because you guys paid for all of this"

So minimum wage and unbearable working conditions got the guy suborbital....

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 10:10 PM, Habana Mike said:

And I believe the dick was actually quoted to say "I want to thank every Amazon employee and every Amazon customer because you guys paid for all of this"

You sound a bit resentful. Do you think your comments will ruffle his 200 billion "feathers"? Haters gonna hate I guess. 

20 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

You sound a bit resentful. Do you think your comments will ruffle his 200 billion "feathers"? Haters gonna hate I guess. 

Well I guess you misinterpreted my intent then. It's a bit tone deaf to imply his employees helped pay for all this given the concerns about pay and working conditions that have been reported. You sound like you admire the guy. And perhaps he is worthy of some admiration given all he has accomplished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Well I guess you misinterpreted my intent then. It's a bit tone deaf to imply his employees helped pay for all this given the concerns about pay and working conditions that have been reported. You sound like you admire the guy. And perhaps he is worthy of some admiration given all he has accomplished.

While he is not my idol, I have to respect anyone who can build a multi-billion dollar business from his garage and into likely the most influencing company on the planet. Amazon enables myself and millions of others to obtain items that can't be found in brick and mortar stores anymore, and has literally changed the way we live. I will never be one to shame capitalism and those who are among the wealthiest on Earth. They didn't become wealthy by sitting on their lazy tails and waiting for a handout like some are currently in our country. And nobody "forces" anyone to work for Amazon. We all have choices. 

On 7/22/2021 at 10:10 PM, Habana Mike said:

Hahaha didn't realize he actually said that. I only saw this meme and thought people were just salty:

FB_IMG_1626919632603.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bijan said:

Hahaha didn't realize he actually said that. I only saw this meme and thought people were just salty:

Yep, actually quoted as the first thing he said as he got off the phallus, er, rocket.

Right up there with Neil Armstrong!