Which cigar would you pick?

7 hours ago, Bijan said:

Probably grey market out of Spain. Can't tell the language of the warning stickers from the photo though.

Highly unlikely they are suspect cigars.  Absolutely no reason they should be.  Several players in there smoke cigars; all of them are millionaires with the where-with-all to buy Habanos. 

My hunch is that box is from a Duty Free since Giannis from the EU.  That is also a common box at many Duty Free's.

9 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Reminds me of.

tapatalk_1510254796120.jpg

This hurts to see. 

I had a roller at my wedding but I made sure he only rolled smaller vitolas except for a select few people. There was thankfully no image like this at my wedding. 

• Like 1

Esplendido.  No way they'd all be appreciated or smoked, but if I'm a pro athlete I can afford it.  Gotta have a big cigar for a moment like that.

Monte 2s would be a good pick as well.  The pyramid is pretty classic.  Recently, I brought a box of those to a friend's wedding.  On the one hand, part of me hurt so much knowing not everyone who smoked one would either finish it or love it.  On the other hand, it felt great to contribute to such a special occasion with some sticks I really loved and knew were great.  

Now, I remember those cigars more fondly than if I had smoked them because they live happily in my imagination and remind me of my friends.

• Like 1